1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Trying to find a song, please help

Discussion in 'Music' started by smodtactical, Jun 18, 2019.
Next

Last
  1. smodtactical
    A slower song with a female singer, at one point I think she says 'your eyes' and the chorus is ooooo ooooo ooooo but each time she says oooo the pitch of her voice goes up and then goes down back and forth. I think its a relatively popular pop song. Its a modern song too, probably last few years.

UPDATE: SONG FOUND: Safe and Sound, Taylor Swift, the Civil Wars

Thanks to @taffy2207

Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
  2. ADUHF
    I'd be terrible at Name That Tune.:smile: Your description of the ooooo, ooooo, ooooo's sounds like the MIllennial Whoop though. So you might try browsing some lists of songs that contain that. Following are a few popular examples...

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
  3. ADUHF
    This one contains the lyric "your eyes". But the melody doesn't really resemble your hummed version (at least not to my ears).

4. ADUHF

5. ADUHF

6. ADUHF

7. ADUHF

8. ADUHF

9. ADUHF

10. ADUHF

11. ADUHF

12. ADUHF

13. ADUHF
    A few more ideas here...

14. smodtactical
    Thanks for the efforts friend. Its none of these songs. The song I'm talking about is a very slow paced song... no high energy parts at all.

I seem to remember 'close your eyes' as being in the lyrics.

15. ADUHF
    Sorry I couldn't be of help. Have you ruled out obvious artists, like Adele, Rihanna, Ariana Grande, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Demi Lovato, Dua Lipa, Halsey, Sia, Lana Del Rey, Kelly Clarkson, Selena Gomez, Carrie Underwood, and people like that? And can you narrow down the genre a bit more to rock or pop ballad, R&B, country, jazz, etc.?

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
Next

Last