Tropical climate?
May 27, 2015 at 9:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Quandayhihi

New Head-Fier
So I recently purchased a Fiio X1, last night actually. Everything was fine until I read the manual and found something that said : Not for tropical climate use. The problem is I live in THAT climate so I need some advices from you guys. Thank you very much. 

Jun 4, 2015 at 4:01 PM Post #2 of 3
  So I recently purchased a Fiio X1, last night actually. Everything was fine until I read the manual and found something that said : Not for tropical climate use. The problem is I live in THAT climate so I need some advices from you guys. Thank you very much. 

This is probably just a fair warning about degradation against the battery or the unit itself in hot and humid climates.   I would take precautions to ensure the unit stays dry and in a cool place and you should be fine.  

Dave C

Jun 7, 2015 at 3:01 AM Post #3 of 3

This is probably just a fair warning about degradation against the battery or the unit itself in hot and humid climates.   I would take precautions to ensure the unit stays dry and in a cool place and you should be fine.  

Dave C

Thank you for your help. I will try to keep the unit in my house most of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back