1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Trogdor

Discussion in 'Buyer/Seller Feedback ARCHIVE' started by psychozx, Apr 29, 2006.
  1. PsychoZX Contributor
    I purchased Trogdor's AKG K1000s. He was kind enough to hold them for me for a day while I sorted out an issue with paypal. They arrived quickly and were packaged well. I would not hesitate to do business with again. [​IMG]

2. Jeff E Contributor
    I bought Trogdor's Super T-amp. He was a genuine pleasure to deal with: polite, responsive and not out to squeeze the last possible dime. This is the reason I prefer Head-fi transactions to ebay or even AudiogoN. Smooth transactions and good people that you are glad to know. Thanks for being such a gentleman, Trogdor.

3. kugino Contributor
    sold Alex my ipod nano and ksc-75. transaction was easy and painfree...great guy to deal with. thanks!

4. Akathriel
    I bought a pair of Qualia 010's from Alex. The transaction took a very long time, because it was a real reach purchase for me but he was kind and patient the whole time. He even sent me a balanced cable before I had paid for it with the understanding that I would pay him later! More than highly reccommended, Alex is an awesome headfier!

5. warrior05 Contributor
    I bought Alex's Apogee Mini-DAC. He was easy to deal with and shipped the unit right away. Communication was very good and he kept me updated every step of the way. Highly recommended! [​IMG]

6. trungerz
    Alex purchased my HD800s.  Communication and payment were effective and efficient.  He was full of knowledge and expertise with all of my other equipment related questions.  Excellent member!

7. hockeyb213 Contributor
    Sold Alex my da11 and I couldn't ask for a better guy to deal with. We met up in person since we are relatively local and it went without a hitch and we even had a nice conversation after we did the deal.

I would love to do transactions with Alex in the future

8. brandnewgame
    I bought a Lavry DA11 from Alex and he was incredibly responsive. The DA11 arrived long before other international purchases I had made before it. Alex was very easy to talk to and is clearly an experienced seller. The DA11 was in superb condition and I'm finding hard to leave it alone. Thanks Alex.