Triton Audio Cables - Highly Recommended!
post-15670672
Post #91 of 97

circafreedom

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Probably gonna buy back one of the Cardas cables from my friend. They are immensely good and it would be great to have one around even though I don't have any iems it would pair well with.

Again, nothing but praise for David for putting up with my indecisiveness (as well as a shifting budget mostly due to forex rates) as I went from adapters to the last couple Cardas cables to a headphone cable and adapter for my Ether C.

Throughout the process David was upfront about the costs of what I was asking for in my builds and provided a very well priced and reasonable work he could do with my budget constraints.

Also some additional praise for his flexibility and clear communication. David normally ships via USPS. But was willing to do Fedex at my own expense when requested (mostly because normal postal services have been pretty bad in this pandemic). As well for the banner informing of possible delays when shipping via USPS.

I swear I'd probably start a Triton Cables fanclub at this point.
I completely agree. I ended up changing my mind and going for the 4 wire version. David ordered the new parts and was very accommodating. As for the cable, it is a big step up from the stock elysium cable. The stock cable is quite good. With the 4 wire the stage expanded creating more separation, layering, and clarity. It also gave a little bump to the low end which really filled out the sound.

post-15689692
Post #92 of 97

KuroKitsu

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
Order ended up getting bigger as budget opened open. Ended up changing all terminations to Furutech CF, adding a silver adapter to 3.5 and finally grabbing the last Cardas Clear (For the sheer value and craftsman work).

Of course it meant that lead time increased as parts had to be ordered, but worth the wait!

Might be seeing a Leo II up for sale soon :wink:

Reactions: circafreedom
post-15718059
Post #93 of 97

KuroKitsu

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
After almost a month's worth of waiting for various parts as my order grew, and a week of shipping. I got my latest batch of cables from David:IMG_20200703_175823.jpgIMG_20200703_175828.jpg
IMG_20200703_175835.jpg
Clockwise from top left:
1. Last production Cardas Clear from Triton. So good that I never put the Leo II back on my u12t once I A/B'd it. I usually prefer the carbon fibre Furutech aesthetic, but the silver only goes well with the jacket and overall aesthetics of the cable.
2. 4.4 Female silver wire adapters to 3.5 mm and 4 pin XLR, both in Furutech, originally the 4 pin XLR was Neutrik but David kindly upgraded me to the Furutech for free,
3. 24.5 AWG SPC Headphone Cable for Mr. Speakers, 4.4 terminated. Opting to go 4.4 on all my cables for the durability. The wait for the DUM connectors was probably the longest outside of the Eidolic 2 pins. But now I can finally drive my Ether C off the balanced on my 789, that extra power makes a difference in the sound and this cable is definitely better than the stock.

I kinda want a Triton Audio fan flair for HF now.

post-15799730
Post #94 of 97

Curtisvill

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
I need to throw in my $.02 here. I ordered a cable from David in July, I had a bit time crunch as I was leaving on vacation and really wanted to travel with an upgraded cable for my UE 18+. Not only did David make that happen in a 2 week window, the cable has more than exceeded my expectations. Construction is great and the sound is sublime. Did I mention that David was more than helpful and guided me thru the entire process? I will be back in the future, his customer service and products are top notch. Thank you for everything David.

John

post-15817935
Post #95 of 97

Tybot

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
I placed an order with David last week. Ordered them on a Thursday and got them on Monday! Thanks again David.

post-15818089
Post #96 of 97

alpha421

Member of the Trade: Triton Audio Cables
Previously alphaphoenix
Reaction score
Thank you all for your support. It's truly appreciated.

Truth be told that I'm pulling out of iem cables as the market is saturated with good brands and products. I still do bespoke and custom cable builds, modifications, and repairs. Of course any issue out and in warranty will be fully addressed to satisfaction.

Stay safe and happy listening.

Regards,

David C.

post-15820998
Post #97 of 97

Curtisvill

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
I am sorry you are moving away from iem cables, the one you built for me is fantastic. Another great experience with David. I needed a cable to connect my A&K DAP to my DAC, challenge was I have a 2.5 balanced out and a 3.5 SE out on the A&K to RCA David built a beautiful cable which improved my listening experience. Wonderfully made, fantastic communication, quick delivery. Thanks again David!

John

FE28E3F8-7010-4F12-A70E-0CBBF3AC09EA.jpeg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)