Tripowin TC-01Universal IEM $49.00
Apr 29, 2021 at 7:24 PM Post #91 of 117
Are you kidding me!? Seriously! These are $50.00 IEM's and they sound absolutely awesome. Either I'm tone deaf or stupid or both but hell.... these are a serious value for money IEM. Can't quite believe what I'm hearing honestly.... although playing through my C9 so far, which should bring out the best in any IEM or Headphone, this is amazing. Likes promoting Bass I must say but just about controlled. Very wide and spacial. Connected via supplied lead which was good but then changed over to my Penon Leo Plus Cable and it improved sounds even more. Wow! As Zara Larsson says! Whom I'm listening to right now.
How would you compare high mids from TC-01 and mest mkII?
Yes I know... but I'm interested in sheer quantity. As some people reported a bit recessed mids on mest mk1 and TC-01 has good extension there without sounding harsh IMO.
I like elevated high mids, and I didn't hear mest. But I'm thinking about it

Apr 29, 2021 at 7:47 PM Post #92 of 117
Are you kidding me!? Seriously! These are $50.00 IEM's and they sound absolutely awesome. Either I'm tone deaf or stupid or both but hell.... these are a serious value for money IEM. Can't quite believe what I'm hearing honestly.... although playing through my C9 so far, which should bring out the best in any IEM or Headphone, this is amazing. Likes promoting Bass I must say but just about controlled. Very wide and spacial. Connected via supplied lead which was good but then changed over to my Penon Leo Plus Cable and it improved sounds even more. Wow! As Zara Larsson says! Whom I'm listening to right now.
They are amazing!

May 28, 2021 at 8:51 PM Post #94 of 117
Just ordered them. One day delivery.

Can't wait to try these out. Was going to get the BL-01 then saw these.

Haven't seen one negative review or comment.
I have BLON BL-01 and the TC-01 do fit better. Plus it is easy to get a great fit with the Tripowin’s too. As far as sound they are better than BL-01 I feel. You will love them!

May 29, 2021 at 5:08 PM Post #95 of 117
Got them burning in. How long do you think they need?

They sound pretty good right out of the box. The tips were rubbish so i changed them.

Do you think the PU driver makes a difference?

May 29, 2021 at 6:45 PM Post #96 of 117
Got them burning in. How long do you think they need?

They sound pretty good right out of the box. The tips were rubbish so i changed them.

Do you think the PU driver makes a difference?

I think they got smoother after 50 hours. Yes the included tips are not good. Never before heard of PU drivers, though I think the Tripowin is special! Enjoy!

Last edited:
May 30, 2021 at 7:59 AM Post #98 of 117
Yeah, that's exactly what i'm hoping for. Treble might might be little much at the moment, but there my go to IEM's now.

IMO cable is pretty good and build quality seems excellent. I don't know why people complain they're made out of metal.

A good score.

May 30, 2021 at 8:17 AM Post #99 of 117
When you take them to a balanced connection they do slightly better. Not saying balanced is better but typically the balanced has more power. So in that situation I changed cable. But the standard cable is fine from a non-balance output. They are a little forward at times if it is something your not used to? Still they are the one of the nicest in the price bracket, in my experience? I have not tried the Blon 3? Only BL-01?

I’m not sure your going to witness any sound signature change after burn in, just a little smoother in the best of places? But maybe you do get the feeling of a smoother treble after burn in? A little?

Last edited:
May 30, 2021 at 10:03 AM Post #100 of 117
When you take them to a balanced connection they do slightly better. Not saying balanced is better but typically the balanced has more power. So in that situation I changed cable. But the standard cable is fine from a non-balance output. They are a little forward at times if it is something your not used to? Still they are the one of the nicest in the price bracket, in my experience? I have not tried the Blon 3? Only BL-01?

I’m not sure your going to witness any sound signature change after burn in, just a little smoother in the best of places? But maybe you do get the feeling of a smoother treble after burn in? A little?
out of the box, there are songs thats too sib for me, in the mids. After burn in, the sib is gone, treble is right where i wanted.

May 30, 2021 at 11:32 AM Post #101 of 117

What cable do you use with them?

Thanks

May 30, 2021 at 11:44 AM Post #102 of 117
out of the box, there are songs thats too sib for me, in the mids. After burn in, the sib is gone, treble is right where i wanted.
Yeah, its hard to know if burn in really happens or your ears just, adjust to the sound. But saying that, my T3 got better with time.

Also worth noting which shocked me (I know this sounds stupid to most of you) But i have had a pair of KZ's for months which i just didn't like, last week i changed the tips and boy did it change them. (for the better)

I honestly think it could take a while for drivers to bed in, like pistons in an engine.

And they certainly have bass.

My next purchase will be the FH5's, but will they 6 times better?

May 30, 2021 at 12:23 PM Post #103 of 117
Last edited:
Jun 3, 2021 at 1:01 PM Post #104 of 117
After almost a week and plenty of playing these are coming along nicely. (still not 50 hours yet.)

I've heard things with these that I haven't with any other IEM. There clarity is just superb and vocals really shine.

I'm so happy with them, I've just ordered a 16 core cable, which some people claim will improve the sound even more.

Jun 3, 2021 at 8:49 PM Post #105 of 117
Definitely best tips for TC-01 are KZ Starlines, best fit, best seal therefore best isolation and bass.
I'm so loving these iems, I have to buy another pair. No iem under 150 can touch these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back