Triplefi 10vi Amazon Price Raffle! ENDED
Jan 6, 2010 at 12:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 98

asianfi

100+ Head-Fier
[size=small]Whats it about?[/size]

Had some problems with amazon early December,
and are willing to resell them to me at 99$
Instead, I'd rather let someone who wanted them a chance to get them.

2yy5y02.jpg

[size=small]Rules[/size]:
You must be a registered member as of December 2009
You must have at least one post before this date
You must agree to not sell these back for profit (market value)

[size=small]How to enter:[/size]
Simply post in this thread the name you would like entered into the raffle

[size=small]How it works:[/size]
At 8pm EST, I will place all the names in the thread at pickrandom(dot)com, and will choose thereafter.
The winner will be pm'd, and must answer within 24 hours upon pm. If winner fails to repond re-raffle will be commence if such event occurs.

[size=small]FAQ[/size]
Is this available for international headfi members?
Yes, if winner is outside of CONUS, cross-shipping is possible

Can I enter more than once?
No

Why are you doing this?
I have my own pair and do not have any interest of another.

What is your accepted form of transaction/ and or payment?
Will be discussed with winner to accommodate possible methods.

Can I purchase more than one at the 99$ price?
No

ENDS 1/10/09

Feel free to ask questions in the thread that aren't answered above!

Jan 6, 2010 at 1:12 PM Post #3 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by teds headfood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i was under the impression that you had already made a commitment to me for this pair.thanks ted

How can I commit to selling something that isn't in my possession yet, this is to raffle the sale price of 99$? I've sold my extra pair already. The only one I have is my own.

EDIT:

I found the PM I had with you, we never agreed to any sale. Only inquiry about my extra pair. That was literally 3 weeks ago, please do not go and assume things and confuse the two. If you would like to speak to me about this, do so in PM.

Jan 6, 2010 at 1:31 PM Post #6 of 98
nvm

Jan 6, 2010 at 1:34 PM Post #9 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by teds headfood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i'm guessing you dont remember telling me in a reply pm (from your wanting to trade for other headphones)about this pair and that i said "to keep me informed"on backordered pair.it seemed to me that that was some sort of a commitment(had my hopes up).not a sure thing but never the less it did happen.if this is what you want to do with headphones then by all means have at it.ted

Again, these are not the same ones. YGPM

Jan 6, 2010 at 1:41 PM Post #10 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by iponderous /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's just a friendly word of warning. I'm not familiar enough with the forum rules to comment with any authority but it wouldn't surprise me if the moderators regarded this thread as a form of selling, which would be more appropriately placed in the F/S forum threads. Good luck with it.

That makes two orders of chicken literacy today.

I am not selling anything, this is all being paid for by the winner, and will have it shipped to them. (or int'l)

I am not profiting anything from this, just merely giving to the community.

Jan 6, 2010 at 1:46 PM Post #11 of 98
well.......provided the mods are ok with this thread, I'm in (dragons den style). Do you need a PM?

Jan 6, 2010 at 1:57 PM Post #12 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by timmyGCSE /img/forum/go_quote.gif
well.......provided the mods are ok with this thread, I'm in (dragons den style). Do you need a PM?

Within thread, I'm keeping names. And if it does create problems I'll just have it taken down.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iponderous /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^ Then I do apologise for meaning well. How do you prefer your chicken, impertinent or insolent?

I lost you at "uh-oh", next time if you have something impertinent, it can, as you said be done in PM. Don't leave a bad taste in the thread, I've cleared things with Ted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back