Triple Flangle eartips for JVC HA-FX101 in Europe?
Jul 29, 2012 at 9:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Jasp3r

New Head-Fier
After reading some threads I recently bought the JVC HA-FX101, but they haven't shipped yet as I had to get them from the UK (they aren't sold in the Netherlands).
As I also read that deep insertion eartips provide more bass, I was looking for triple flange eartips but don't exactly know which type to buy.

The most ebay products are for Monster Beats or Sennheiser and I wonder if these tips will fit on the JVC as well?

On a side note, I think it's pretty weird that not all the products on ebay.com are the same as ebay.nl even though I selected worldwide shipping...

Jul 30, 2012 at 3:21 AM Post #2 of 3

H20Fidelity

Headphoneus Supremus
After reading some threads I recently bought the JVC HA-FX101, but they haven't shipped yet as I had to get them from the UK (they aren't sold in the Netherlands).
As I also read that deep insertion eartips provide more bass, I was looking for triple flange eartips but don't exactly know which type to buy.

The most ebay products are for Monster Beats or Sennheiser and I wonder if these tips will fit on the JVC as well?

On a side note, I think it's pretty weird that not all the products on ebay.com are the same as ebay.nl even though I selected worldwide shipping...

Yes.

Users who are viewing this thread