Triple fi 10's died after 1 hour use! (I'm almost dying too)
Jul 4, 2008 at 6:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 26

hamedy

100+ Head-Fier
it is ridiculous, you pay 200 pounds for an IEM and wait for it about 70 days (killer waiting!) then when you reach them and are enjoying the music, in a second, triple driver converts to a single driver!
mad.gif

no bass from right phone just high range driver works.

what the heck those ultimate ears guys do with their products?!
mad.gif

had anybody such an experience with triple fi's? then what you did and what yout got from UE after contact?

and what you suggest to me to do now?

Jul 4, 2008 at 6:54 AM Post #2 of 26
there was a similiar thread to this a couple weeks ago, where the same thing happened to another member :x

Jul 4, 2008 at 7:05 AM Post #4 of 26
Jul 4, 2008 at 7:13 AM Post #5 of 26
thank you for link.
couldn't find the sub forum you mentioned, anyway, in "what is going on over ...." thread they all got a brand new pair from UE after contacts but i'm in iran and cant do that.

there is no way to repair these phones?
put it in trach can?
frown.gif

Jul 4, 2008 at 7:25 AM Post #6 of 26
Contact the person you bought them from, and If they are new, they should be replaceable by warranty.

oh yea to find the subform just scroll up and click Equipment Forums and you will get foward to a page with a list of subforums, Or just go to the main forum page, its below the Full sized headphone subforum :]

Jul 4, 2008 at 8:02 AM Post #7 of 26
Do note that if you got your TF10 from unauthorized dealer (like eBay), there is almost no chance that UE will service it. The best way is to contact the seller, ask him (or her) to help as this should be the least that he could do for you.

Jul 4, 2008 at 8:13 AM Post #9 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do note that if you got your TF10 from unauthorized dealer (like eBay), there is almost no chance that UE will service it.

Wow sounds like UE have terrible service.

Jul 4, 2008 at 8:19 AM Post #10 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Caution /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow sounds like UE have terrible service.

Not quite. Most companies these days has the same policy on their product. Sennheiser and Shure would probably do the same if you get their products from eBay... of course, sometime people do get lucky and get their warranty claim, but I won't bet on that.

Jul 4, 2008 at 8:24 AM Post #12 of 26
Should be, I bought my old super.fi 5 pro from amazon.com(US version) and they accepted the receipt.

Jul 4, 2008 at 8:26 AM Post #13 of 26
From Amazon directly? Than you should be fine as Amazon should be authorized, but you will need your friend to help you on providing his information to UE as he is the original buyer and he should be the one that makes the claim.

Jul 4, 2008 at 11:45 AM Post #15 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by hamedy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
and if my friend call UE and explain the problem and they accept sending a brand new pair to him should i send back triple's to UK and then he send it to US?

UE will probably want the defected TF10 send back for inspection first before sending a new pair to you (or your friend in this case).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back