TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 31, 2019 at 12:56 PM Post #24,616 of 24,683
I'm REALLY surprised noone filed a class action against him/them, to be quite frank. I'm sure a UK lawyer would have a field day with this.

Not really, since the matter would become a legal matter and everything would have to be proven and well conceived case against these con artists.
They have known that from the start and made the arrangements to make it as difficult as possible.

There were defiant and border line vulgar posts from the Bob himself (at least one) on fb, regarding what people have been writing about this, before he removed that very fb account.

That is also one pointer shedding some additional light on the whole matter.

Jul 31, 2019 at 1:00 PM Post #24,617 of 24,683
Here is a piece of advice, to you in particular: You can keep both your pleasantries, cynism, as well as your "opinions" - the way they have been laid out throughout this thread, from its start to its very end (most of us here know what all of this means) happily to your self.

I see no reason why you "opinion", given everything that has passed both on this thread and regarding the Trinity story should be of any relevance to the whole matter and given the way you have swayed from one extreme to the other, should have any relevance whatsoever to the matter.

You in particular have come across as completely biased, according to your own situation and needs, and that is hardly of any relevance, objectivity and weight to either situation of other people (omnipresent since long time ago) or whole story here and on youtube.

You seem to pick whatever and whenever it suits you, and that it is in my OPINION and given the gravity of the situation raised with this video very egotistic and downright demeaning and borderline insulting to all people that are really injured (figuratively speaking in the process).

It would be the smallest dose of decency from you to tone down the (denial) attitude here.

As for your comment in the quote, don't serve it to me here the way you do (reverse psychology thingy and substituting the theses) and insult the intelligence and common sense of many other people here in the process.
Enough is enough, really.

Piece of advice in return: Instead of talking for everyone here, in everyone's name, maybe you should think that this is basically your view. You're allowed to have it, you're allowed to be biased as well. If you feel what I say is irrelevant, let me direct you towards the ignore function. In the meantime, HBB decided to stir the pot and resurface discussions, I've been involved in this for a while as well, until I'm told by someone that matters (i.e.: Not you) to stop talking, I will. In the meantime, you should take your own advice.

Jul 31, 2019 at 1:03 PM Post #24,618 of 24,683
Not really, since the matter would become a legal matter and everything would have to be proven and well conceived case against these con artists.
They have known that from the start and made the arrangements to make it as difficult as possible.

There were defiant and border line vulgar posts from the Bob himself (at least one) on fb, regarding what people have been writing about this, before he removed that very fb account.

That is also one pointer shedding some additional light on the whole matter.

It could be easy to set up a lawsuit just on the vendor side. Some audio stores were shipped PM6's with two DD's instead of the DD+BA combo they were promised. On THAT front I'm surprised nothing has been done.

As for building proof, some people did document themselves, but it's hard to gather anything when everyone does it individually, I agree. But it could have been done, I'm surprised it hasn't.

Jul 31, 2019 at 1:08 PM Post #24,619 of 24,683
Piece of advice in return: Instead of talking for everyone here, in everyone's name, maybe you should think that this is basically your view. You're allowed to have it, you're allowed to be biased as well. If you feel what I say is irrelevant, let me direct you towards the ignore function. In the meantime, HBB decided to stir the pot and resurface discussions, I've been involved in this for a while as well, until I'm told by someone that matters (i.e.: Not you) to stop talking, I will. In the meantime, you should take your own advice.

No, you should take your own. You have stirred the pot here, completely uncalled for, and have been stirring it (in no uncertain manner and in completely opposite directions, however and whenever it has suited you) for a long time.

Do not even try to reduce what I have written to "only my opinion", because that it openly insulting, disgusting, and outright nonsense on your behalf.

What I have written, on the contrary to your claims here about it, is way far from "only my opinion". That is blatantly obvious, and makes your replies even more inaccurate to the matter here, and incorrect. You can't just throw around whatever suits you for the moment, completely disregard how it corresponds to the reality and then put it just under the category of the "opinion" that has any validity or credibility. That is sheer and pure BS and demagogy.

Take also your own advice about "hitting the ignore function".

It wouldn't surprise me if you end up on the receiving end of such from some folks here.

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2019 at 1:14 PM Post #24,620 of 24,683
No, you should take your own. You have stirred the pot here, completely uncalled for, and have been stirring it (in no uncertain manner and in completely opposite directions, however and whenever it has suited you) for a long time.

Do not even try to reduce what I have written to "only my opinion", because that it openly insulting, disgusting, and outright nonsense on your behalf.

What I have written, on the contrary to your claims here about it, is way far from "only my opinion". That is blatantly obvious, and makes your replies even more inaccurate to the matter here, and incorrect. You can't just throw around whatever suits you for the moment, completely disregard how it corresponds to the reality and then put it just under the category of the "opinion" that has any validity or credibility. That is sheer and pure BS and demagogy.

Take also your own advice about "hitting the ignore function".

It wouldn't surprise me if you end up on the receiving end of such from some folks here.

No worries if people hit ignore. It's less argumentation with emotional people. In the meantime, I can deal with your venom just fine, but I'll let you have the moral high ground if you want it. :) Keep on being the speaker "of the people".

Jul 31, 2019 at 1:19 PM Post #24,621 of 24,683
It could be easy to set up a lawsuit just on the vendor side.

You should perhaps then arrange a meet with the Bob so that he can show to you and all of us how he designs and builds his in-ears. Especially since there are claims that he does not do none of that, but does take credit for it. The vendor does it, and under the contract clause - to his share of the profit, in exchange for not being in the front.

Then again, since the vendor got most likely (as well as some retailers most certainly, one of them for 10 000 £ - this is said to be existing in written form) screwed as well, well, that could account for all the IEMs promised, but never delivered, or delivered with innards heavily reduced and/or completely different than advertised.

Jul 31, 2019 at 1:22 PM Post #24,622 of 24,683
No worries if people hit ignore. It's less argumentation with emotional people. In the meantime, I can deal with your venom just fine, but I'll let you have the moral high ground if you want it. :) Keep on being the speaker "of the people".

Yeah, keep on being the speaker of your own. You have been that only, from the start.

We are all emotional, how someone chooses to package and disguise that, and his own (character), and yet it still does come through (with flying colors) is very evident in your post, quoted here.

Jul 31, 2019 at 1:23 PM Post #24,623 of 24,683
You should perhaps then arrange a meet with the Bob so that he can show to you and all of us how he designs and builds his in-ears. Especially since there are claims that he does not do none of that, but does take credit for it. The vendor does it, and under the contract clause - to his share of the profit, in exchange for not being in the front.

Then again, since the vendor got most likely (as well as some retailers most certainly, one of them for 10 000 £ - this is said to be existing in written form) screwed as well, well, that could account for all the IEMs promised, but never delivered, or delivered with innards heavily reduced and/or completely different than advertised.

Not sure we're talking about the same thing here. I read that some retailers (Not vendors, poor choice of words I guess), I believe AdvancedMP3Players, got some PM6's they had on order and opened the shells to see they were missing drivers. This is a breach of contract? Not sure if lawsuits were issued, but by then, Bob was already gone. So who do they sue? Trinity? Joe Watts? That's what I was talking about

Jul 31, 2019 at 1:29 PM Post #24,624 of 24,683
Yeah, keep on being the speaker of your own. You have been that only, from the start.

We are all emotional, how someone chooses to package and disguise that, and his own (character), and yet it still does come through (with flying colors) is very evident in your post, quoted here.

Oh semantics. Aren't they nice. :p

Jul 31, 2019 at 1:30 PM Post #24,625 of 24,683
Not sure we're talking about the same thing here. I read that some retailers (Not vendors, poor choice of words I guess),

No, and that is the part you either misunderstand, do not know about or choose to disregard.
It is both vendor and the retailers, it is not poor choice of words, and it was not put there without reason or without background info.

I believe AdvancedMP3Players, got some PM6's they had on order and opened the shells to see they were missing drivers. This is a breach of contract? Not sure if lawsuits were issued, but by then, Bob was already gone. So who do they sue? Trinity? Joe Watts? That's what I was talking about

The point of the "hell" being raised at fb and even here is not that. The point was that all the people mentioned were and are at it, coordinated and premeditated from the beginning, and the way of operating the scheme was to finance the next venture with the previous (eventually) failed one, the pattern there is visible and more than obvious.

About the legal matters - that are the matters of legal technicalities and details, as well as the will of the people - vendor, retailers and end customers who might be able to pull it off.
Perhaps even better of more suitable not to go into the detail here about legal matters.

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2019 at 1:31 PM Post #24,627 of 24,683
No, and that is the part you either misunderstand, do not know about or choose to disregard.
It is both vendor and the retailers, it is not poor choice of words, and it was not put there without reason or without background info.

The point of the "hell" being raised at fb and even here is not that. The point was that all the people mentioned were and are at it, coordinated and premeditated from the beginning.

About the legal matters - that are the matters of legal technicalities and details, as well as the will of the people - vendor, retailers and end customers who might be able to pull it off.
Perhaps even better of more suitable not to go into the detail here about legal matters.

Ok, I'll chalk it up to language barrier, as we're clearly not understanding eachother. No worries.

Jul 31, 2019 at 1:39 PM Post #24,628 of 24,683
Ok, I'll chalk it up to language barrier, as we're clearly not understanding eachother. No worries.
Ok, to clear the matters here:

"A vendor, or a supplier, is a supply chain management term that means anyone who provides goods or services to another entity. Vendors may sell B2B (business-to-business; i.e., to other companies), B2C (business to consumers), or B2G (business to government). Some vendors manufacture inventoriable items and then sell those items to customers, while other vendors offer services or experiences."

So - by mentioning the "vendor", I have meant manufacturer, since this manufacturer, and on top of that, the original designer of Bob's IEMs was not vendor as in bold part of the quote from Wiki, since he (the guy doing the desing and prototyping eventually put into production) was never the seller in any meaning, but only took care of designing and manufacturing part.
Mea culpa, at least this time.

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2019 at 1:52 PM Post #24,630 of 24,683
No worries if people hit ignore. It's less argumentation with emotional people.

Right...
Would you please be kind and enlighten with who stands behind - above 90% (if not all) of the tags given in this thread, at the top of the each page here ?

We could perhaps then share a thought or two about "emotional people" ? :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back