TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 4, 2018 at 8:24 AM Post #23,746 of 24,683
Laughed out loud in the supermarket today when I went to buy coffee, and next to my preferred brand was this:
(So IMR stands for Italian Medium Roast? :wink:)
IMG-20180304-WA0000-02.jpeg

Mar 5, 2018 at 1:27 AM Post #23,748 of 24,683
When you open the bag of coffee, is it empty with a voucher for a bag of slightly different "improved" coffee next week (guaranteed)? And is there an an ad for the 5 new flavors with a limited edition discount code good for just one week (which will turn into 2 months) and promise of special privileges (haha yeah right) ...since this one has already been discontinued? If there is coffee in it, then there is another guy named Bob Timms :wink:

Mar 8, 2018 at 5:57 AM Post #23,750 of 24,683
Don't give up people, use whatever means you have to force a resolution on your outstanding orders.

I have been palmed off for months but following a change in heart I gave up hope on receiving my products / repairs and sought recovery thorough other channels.

Today a new (sealed) pair of PM6's arrived to replace my temperamental pair and with them, the stormtrooper AIRs I backed (backer 20).

The AIRs are however clearly a customer return, the box is marked where the seals/tape has been removed so I may still have unresolved issues yet.

I'm getting constant drop outs between the buds (right drops) range isn't great and there seems to be no relationship between the drop outs and my head or phone position - it's random.

Fingers crossed for you all but I'm pretty much done here, time to forget and move on.

Mar 8, 2018 at 6:06 AM Post #23,751 of 24,683
Tha
Don't give up people, use whatever means you have to force a resolution on your outstanding orders.

I have been palmed off for months but following a change in heart I gave up hope on receiving my products / repairs and sought recovery thorough other channels.

Today a new (sealed) pair of PM6's arrived to replace my temperamental pair and with them, the stormtrooper AIRs I backed (backer 20).

The AIRs are however clearly a customer return, the box is marked where the seals/tape has been removed so I may still have unresolved issues yet.

I'm getting constant drop outs between the buds (right drops) range isn't great and there seems to be no relationship between the drop outs and my head or phone position - it's random.

Fingers crossed for you all but I'm pretty much done here, time to forget and move on.
that is why I never returned my two pairs of dodgy Airs. I knew they would just be passed on to some other sucker and I’d be left with nothing

Mar 8, 2018 at 11:30 AM Post #23,752 of 24,683

I gave up doing anything about this long ago. Why? All I've got left I'm "waiting" for are the Airs. And with those, receiving them and not receiving them is really basically the same thing.

Mar 13, 2018 at 8:25 PM Post #23,753 of 24,683
*Small update about TA, though a bad one.

Seems like dealers around the world have been suing TA for cutting communication after they've placed big orders. Dealers who sued TA got their money back though TA is still remaining dead silence.

I guess they're really bankrupted. I don't think there's any chance for TA to make a comeback at this point. Too late and they went too far. Damn sad to see one of my favorite manufacturers disappear.

Mar 13, 2018 at 8:27 PM Post #23,754 of 24,683

Seems like dealers around the world have been suing TA for cutting communication after they've placed big orders. Dealers who sued TA got their money back though TA is still remaining dead silence.

I guess they're really bankrupted. I don't think there's any chance for TA to make a comeback at this point. Too late and they went too far. Damn sad to see one of my favorite manufacturers disappear.

Source?

Mar 13, 2018 at 8:56 PM Post #23,755 of 24,683

Source?

Trinity Audio Blog :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back