TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Feb 25, 2018 at 4:12 PM Post #23,688 of 24,683
As an update... My package tracking number that I was given made it to Los Angeles California which is good since I'm in northern California.... Except now the tracking says it is on its way to Lyons Colorado....when it should have been Sacramento or San Francisco as a regional destination facility.... Unless someone borked it bad at the postal service it seems I was given someone else's tracking number....

Feb 26, 2018 at 4:37 AM Post #23,690 of 24,683
Yeah, in case you missed it,
Robert James Timms aka Bob James now from IMR resides with Marie Timms, the former shareholder of TAE.
Based on the chaos caused by those individuals and unethical acts I feel the Head-Fi community should be aware of it and it’s definitely falls under the ‘buyer beware’ lines.
If that was a Chinese brand running games on members here they would have been banned long ago.

Funny how shortly after Bob started IMR, I suggested this may be the case... but was met by a bunch of die hard Bob defenders. I mean he was designing the R1 originally for Trinity, back when we were still being promised the Hunters before the holiday (of 2016!). When considering the evidence I have more than enough to never trust Bob again either. Even if it isn't the case, I wouldn't forgive him for all the lies he told on here. I mean there were so many. Even if the lies came from higher up (which I highly doubt), he was the one feeding us the information and stringing us along, and blaming Jake.

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2018 at 5:13 AM Post #23,691 of 24,683
Funny how shortly after Bob started IMR, I suggested this may be the case... but was met by a bunch of die hard Bob defenders. I mean he was designing the R1 originally for Trinity, back when we were still being promised the Hunters before the holiday (of 2016!). When considering the evidence I have more than enough to never trust Bob again either. Even if it isn't the case, I wouldn't forgive him for all the lies he told on here. I mean there were so many. Even if the lies came from higher up (which I highly doubt), he was the one feeding us the information and stringing us along, and blaming Jake.
Capture+_2017-09-13-02-02-48.png
Remember this?

Feb 27, 2018 at 7:07 PM Post #23,693 of 24,683
As an update... My package tracking number that I was given made it to Los Angeles California which is good since I'm in northern California.... Except now the tracking says it is on its way to Lyons Colorado....when it should have been Sacramento or San Francisco as a regional destination facility.... Unless someone borked it bad at the postal service it seems I was given someone else's tracking number....

LOL when I was in SJ I needed to order a Windows Reinstall USB through Asus. It got shipped from a warehouse 5 minutes from my house in Milpitas, shipped up to Sacramento then all the way back down to SJ. It was the most confusing thing ever. I still wonder if I could have just driven over and got the damn USB and saved myself a 3 day wait.

Something else I've ordered in the past (last year) went from So Cal to Tenneesee then to SF

Feb 27, 2018 at 7:16 PM Post #23,695 of 24,683
Soooo... Noone else has gotten anything?

Yeah, regarding the Icarus II, i got this... :

" Hello,
I do apologise for not getting back to you , we were expecting a stock shipment of , we were told we would be getting them late February, but it looks like now we be getting them middle of March, which I understand it’s frustrating probably more so , we don’t like disappointing our loyal customers , wish there was a better , positive update . This is all we been told on the shipment at the moment.

Regards,
Kieran
Trinity Audio Engineering Ltd

www.trinityaudioengineering.com
"

Sounding familiar, anyone ?

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2018 at 7:26 PM Post #23,696 of 24,683
Those guys are crooks and I feel bad for those who invested in their vaporware.
If a business has no shareholder, (Marie Timms has left) an officer who claims he is no longer with Trinity (Joe Ashley Watts claimed that), no active website and no phone line - what else is left? They are just playing games with everyone.

Feb 27, 2018 at 7:53 PM Post #23,697 of 24,683
Those guys are crooks and I feel bad for those who invested in their vaporware.
If a business has no shareholder, (Marie Timms has left) an officer who claims he is no longer with Trinity (Joe Ashley Watts claimed that), no active website and no phone line - what else is left? They are just playing games with everyone.

that's what it is, we've been robbed and we are doing nothing about it

Feb 27, 2018 at 8:28 PM Post #23,699 of 24,683
Yeah, regarding the Icarus II, i got this... :

" Hello,
I do apologise for not getting back to you , we were expecting a stock shipment of , we were told we would be getting them late February, but it looks like now we be getting them middle of March, which I understand it’s frustrating probably more so , we don’t like disappointing our loyal customers , wish there was a better , positive update . This is all we been told on the shipment at the moment.

Regards,
Kieran
Trinity Audio Engineering Ltd

www.trinityaudioengineering.com
"

Sounding familiar, anyone ?

Loyal customers... Oh boy that one is FU-NN-AY!

Feb 27, 2018 at 8:32 PM Post #23,700 of 24,683
Well, I didn't mean to focus on particular details of this mail.

Moreover so since this is the (to the letter) the exactly identical reply all other members got lately, disregarding what product they were querying (about).
Mind you - and all of us here, the Icarus II is (in my eyes) very specific case, since there were never existing pics of this very, finished and truly functional or existing produc, the Icarus II.

In that regard it feels that this item is one interesting and extreme detail in this whole case.

Thus far anyway, I would be looking forward that the Trinity surprises us all positively, however unlikely that sounds.

We will know the full truth eventually, if we do not allready.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back