TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jan 18, 2018 at 3:05 AM Post #23,360 of 24,683
While we are at it (this very subject you mention), anything about the 18th of februari, the approximate date for the shipping, announced at the Icarus line product page (the day before the page went down) ?
While we are at it (this very subject you mention), anything about the 18th of februari, the approximate date for the shipping, announced at the Icarus line product page (the day before the page went down) ?

I'm pretty sure it meant February 2018 rather than 18th February.

Jan 18, 2018 at 9:52 AM Post #23,365 of 24,683
What staff? They are shipping from China straight from the manufacturer.
Still doesn’t explain why the website was taken down.
Not buying it really. The endless stories about shipping are all well documented.

"Well documented" is all speculation nonetheless. The information I supply just mentions that there are people still in the offices, that the staff has greatly reduced and that they were sending out items. Those are facts and you are in your own right to believe it or not. The "shipping from China" scenario doesn't seem to float anymore, as people have been receiving packages from Royal Mail, so that's shipped from Trinity directly. I don't think I've seen a single person say they received their package from China... Things change fast in a company scrambling to stay alive, I guess.

Jan 18, 2018 at 10:10 AM Post #23,369 of 24,683
"Well documented" is all speculation nonetheless. The information I supply just mentions that there are people still in the offices, that the staff has greatly reduced and that they were sending out items. Those are facts and you are in your own right to believe it or not. The "shipping from China" scenario doesn't seem to float anymore, as people have been receiving packages from Royal Mail, so that's shipped from Trinity directly. I don't think I've seen a single person say they received their package from China... Things change fast in a company scrambling to stay alive, I guess.
So it's pretty obvious you're getting your info from Bob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back