TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jan 11, 2018 at 4:31 PM Post #23,282 of 24,683
I remember; what speaks for what you are saying is that the dates for the shippping of the products (Icarus line and Phoenix and one more - Phantom X, I believe) were stated all of the sudden at the product pages.
And just when that has occured, the website goes down for maintenance or due to the technical problems, whatever they might be, and people - cannot blame them - us - start twitching.

I really hope there is and will be some movement, I dare not to speculate on why the website is (hopefully temporarily) down, and it goes without saying that Trinity are not, in the eyes of some (most) of the customers helping themselves by lack of communication (straight and clear communication).

Hang in there, I hope that you get a parcel soon and like the contents.

Jan 11, 2018 at 4:49 PM Post #23,284 of 24,683
Hey, don't think you answered my question? Where did you buy the PM6? Off KS/IGG or website? And date you received it?

I answered you the other day, I bought from the website and I received it yesterday.

Sorry, my brain is fried I guess! Worst part: I looked in your previous posts quickly before replying to ensure I wasn't crazy. :D #FailAtMe

No worries, it happens to all of us!!

... just when one was hoping the fight would ensue... :ksc75smile::deadhorse:

Jan 11, 2018 at 4:53 PM Post #23,285 of 24,683
I remember; what speaks for what you are saying is that the dates for the shippping of the products (Icarus line and Phoenix and one more - Phantom X, I believe) were stated all of the sudden at the product pages.
And just when that has occured, the website goes down for maintenance or due to the technical problems, whatever they might be, and people - cannot blame them - us - start twitching.

I really hope there is and will be some movement, I dare not to speculate on why the website is (hopefully temporarily) down, and it goes without saying that Trinity are not, in the eyes of some (most) of the customers helping themselves by lack of communication (straight and clear communication).

Hang in there, I hope that you get a parcel soon and like the contents.

Oh, no problem, I presumed since some time ago that the Icarus II was a write off...

I should at least get the PM6 as a bonus for waiting... :ksc75smile:

Jan 11, 2018 at 6:03 PM Post #23,292 of 24,683
No, Bob was offering 10 at discount to people willing to make an offer on them... I made an offer. :wink:

As @hernandoco said! Lol

Why would he do that on a new product? Just devalues the whole thing, he does the same thing for folks who are willing to write reviews in the R1 though.
I sure hope you lowballed like crazy.

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2018 at 6:19 PM Post #23,293 of 24,683
As @hernandoco said! Lol

Why would he do that on a new product? Just devalues the whole thing, he does the same thing for folks who are willing to write reviews in the R1 though.
I sure hope you lowballed like crazy.

Forgot how cynical you guys were.. :p Oh wait, no I didn't! Haha.

He offered 10 units at discounted price to people who couldn't swing the full price as a "holiday period promo". Only rule was to keep the bidding private and to contact him by email. I attempted, gave him my best and final and got the last pair. If it goes into building my PM6, great! If it doesn't... Great too. At least I got a discounted R1 to compensate the trinity backfire. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back