TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jan 5, 2018 at 4:37 PM Post #23,236 of 24,683
Trinity’s stakeholders benefited greatly from all those KS campaigns and pre-orders.
Someone who lives in their county/ region should take it to the local media.
There is nothing to lose at point.

Jan 5, 2018 at 4:51 PM Post #23,237 of 24,683
So at this point I'm not even sure that Kieran is still Kieran anymore. Unless Kieran is family or someone working without pay, I would suspect that it's just the last person on the boat answering emails here and there hoping to sucker someone else in or waiting for some sort of payoff then closing shop.

Jan 5, 2018 at 5:51 PM Post #23,238 of 24,683
So at this point I'm not even sure that Kieran is still Kieran anymore. Unless Kieran is family or someone working without pay, I would suspect that it's just the last person on the boat answering emails here and there hoping to sucker someone else in or waiting for some sort of payoff then closing shop.

Maybe Kieran is the UK equivalent of "Hey Alexa" or "Ok Google". Except his responses are limited to "next week" "currently shipping" or "waiting for stock".

Jan 5, 2018 at 7:12 PM Post #23,239 of 24,683
Maybe Kieran is the UK equivalent of "Hey Alexa" or "Ok Google". Except his responses are limited to "next week" "currently shipping" or "waiting for stock".
I like to think Alexa and OK Google are more blunt and honest though. Like, from them, your response would be more like "I'm sorry, I don't know how to help with that". No more useful, but you could at least say it didn't lie to you :p

Jan 5, 2018 at 8:22 PM Post #23,240 of 24,683
I like to think Alexa and OK Google are more blunt and honest though. Like, from them, your response would be more like "I'm sorry, I don't know how to help with that". No more useful, but you could at least say it didn't lie to you :p

"Ok Kieran, what's the status of my order."

"Playing next week's episode of Law and Order"

"What... Ok Kieran, WHAT IS THE STATUS OF MY ORDER".

"Here's the weather forecast for next week in Boulder"

"OMG... Ok Kieran, refund my order"

"... I'm sorry, I don't know how to help with that".

FTFY

Jan 6, 2018 at 9:27 AM Post #23,241 of 24,683
Trinity’s stakeholders benefited greatly from all those KS campaigns and pre-orders.
Someone who lives in their county/ region should take it to the local media.
There is nothing to lose at point.

Information needed:

Basic timeline
Money they have accrued from KS and approximation for web orders (based on the figures Bob was giving out)
Examples of some of the (legitimate and evidenced) lies and/or deceit.
Approximation on how many have actually received products.
To be fair: we should also point out some of the more tangible reasons for some delays, the issues with manufacturing and the feedback after the initial batch of Airs went out, etc.

If anyone wants to put this together I will put it across to the Derby telegraph and some other local news providers to see if they want to call me back about it, let's be honest none of the bigger newspapers would be interested.

I would put it together myself but I've sunk enough of my time and effort into this already, I'm only waiting on Airs so I've got less in this than many.

To be honest, as soon as I get my airs I am unsubscribing to all these TA threads and not looking back, putting this down as a tragic fall from grace for a company (and team) I held in high regard. I simply can't believe this is how it has all panned out, it's senseless.

Jan 9, 2018 at 4:44 PM Post #23,244 of 24,683
I see all the estimated shipping dates for the Icarus line, phoenix, and X-series are now
Feb '18
where did you get this info?

Jan 9, 2018 at 6:02 PM Post #23,248 of 24,683
I see all the estimated shipping dates for the Icarus line, phoenix, and X-series are now
Feb '18
That cant be right, Keiran told me they were about to ship in September. Are you suggesting he lied to me?

Jan 9, 2018 at 6:04 PM Post #23,249 of 24,683
I don't see "estimated shipping" or "pre-production" description for Phantom 6 and Hunter.. could this possibly mean that they actually have those on stock?
I think anyone interpreting anything from these crooks in terms of actuality or anything else that resembles reality or the truth from what they say, write or publish on their website should really take a long hard look at themselves

Users who are viewing this thread

Back