TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 27, 2017 at 9:32 AM Post #22,937 of 24,683
OK... if there was any question that these guys were running away and calling it a day, the PM6X and HunterX with the same photos as the old versions should put those questions to rest. This is nothing but a money grab con job. Do whatever you can to get your refunds now.

Nov 27, 2017 at 10:05 AM Post #22,939 of 24,683
Out of curiosity, I emailed Kieran to ask if the Hunter X was another pre-order..
And the answer was:
"They are currently in-stock."
I don't know what this means, maybe the magical shipment has arrived and all the PM6 and remaining orders have been shipped,
or..? I don't know!

Someone should sacrifice themselves and order one :wink:

Or someone who has a hunter should buy a hunter x, crack both open and see if it's just the same IEM rebranded. :p

Nov 27, 2017 at 10:15 AM Post #22,940 of 24,683
OK... if there was any question that these guys were running away and calling it a day, the PM6X and HunterX with the same photos as the old versions should put those questions to rest. This is nothing but a money grab con job. Do whatever you can to get your refunds now.
In case of PM6, it's also pre-production photos. Hilarious, not so.
And as always very poor description without any kind of specs. What is this "hybrid alloy multidriver push-pull multi-chamber luxurious ever before" sales crap, just show FR and some general measures and that's all you need in this industry. crap, even very small chinese manufacturers do it.

Nov 27, 2017 at 3:16 PM Post #22,945 of 24,683
My guess is that it’s another poor attempt to collect more money from people who are not familiar with Trinity and the whole ordeal.
It’s mind boggling that so many units haven’t been delivered yet they are launching another model.
This is the 4th model after they said no more pre-orders or new models.
What a joke of a company.

Nov 27, 2017 at 3:19 PM Post #22,946 of 24,683
Out of curiosity, I emailed Kieran to ask if the Hunter X was another pre-order..
And the answer was:
"They are currently in-stock."
I don't know what this means, maybe the magical shipment has arrived and all the PM6 and remaining orders have been shipped,
or..? I don't know!
I'm owed a Hunter (or a refund), if they actually have stock of the "X" model I'll ask them to ship that one and see what they say.

Nov 28, 2017 at 12:34 AM Post #22,948 of 24,683
Weird, the release of a "x model" doesn't surprise me, especially for the Hunter, since at first I thought they had a bunch of internals but not enough shells but it seems to be the other way around, a lot of shells and not enough internals, or at least "original" internals.

Nov 28, 2017 at 2:23 AM Post #22,949 of 24,683
So the X is the hunter minus the litz cables for the same price? And people are still waiting for the original hunter from almost 18 months ago... LOL that's shady AF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back