TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 6, 2017 at 11:51 AM Post #22,756 of 24,683
It was actually a joke... As in they "vaporised into thin air" :D

Honestly, I trust Trinity so much right now that if I did receive a PM6, I'd probably crack it open to make sure there are the right amount of drivers in it.
Haha sorry I'm too serious. It's just "I'm getting my air....sucking into my lungs, diffuse into my blood amd support my life."
It seems we have less and less chance to get whet we've pledged, what a shame

Nov 6, 2017 at 12:03 PM Post #22,762 of 24,683
Honestly, I trust Trinity so much right now that if I did receive a PM6, I'd probably crack it open to make sure there are the right amount of drivers in it.
I opened the filter and looked inside, only a small hole could be observed, maybe all the drivers are mounted at the back of the plate.

*I meant for the hunter

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2017 at 9:21 AM Post #22,764 of 24,683
Nov 7, 2017 at 9:23 AM Post #22,765 of 24,683
How could we know if anyone ordered imr r1 and been receiving them?

I think a few thread members on here have ordered the R1 - no idea if they are shipping yet though.

Nov 7, 2017 at 11:00 AM Post #22,769 of 24,683
They've all shipped out, just not to Head-fiers.. déjà vu all over again.:wink:

So I'm on week #2 of the usual 3 weeks they recommend to wait for shipped orders. After 3 weeks... What do I do? Write again and get another 3 weeks?

Do they push your package to the bottom of the pile everytime you write them a message? :p

**edit** Wait... IMR isn't Trinity!... Or is it?! :p

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2017 at 6:10 PM Post #22,770 of 24,683
So I'm on week #2 of the usual 3 weeks they recommend to wait for shipped orders. After 3 weeks... What do I do? Write again and get another 3 weeks?

Do they push your package to the bottom of the pile everytime you write them a message? :p

**edit** Wait... IMR isn't Trinity!... Or is it?! :p
IMR definitely is not trinity, it's just ran by bob:smirk:
You know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back