TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Oct 20, 2017 at 8:23 PM Post #22,516 of 24,683
Question for you guys.

For those of you who pulled the trigger on a Hunter, let's pretend you got your refund. What would you buy in it's place?

Oct 20, 2017 at 11:51 PM Post #22,517 of 24,683
Has anyone that ordered an Icarus IV asked for and received a refund? Reason I ask is TAE sent a gratis Hyperion to sweeten the pre-order deal. I assume they'd deduct the Hyperions's value from the refund. If that's the case, not even sure it's worth the bother. Let it ride?

Oct 21, 2017 at 12:39 AM Post #22,518 of 24,683
Has anyone that ordered an Icarus IV asked for and received a refund? Reason I ask is TAE sent a gratis Hyperion to sweeten the pre-order deal. I assume they'd deduct the Hyperions's value from the refund. If that's the case, not even sure it's worth the bother. Let it ride?
Luckily I didn't go for IV

Oct 21, 2017 at 1:00 AM Post #22,519 of 24,683
I had to send the Hyperion back, at my own costs, in pristine condition and within their original box with all of the accessories, to eventually get a refund for the Icarus IV

Oct 21, 2017 at 5:00 AM Post #22,524 of 24,683
Won’t go on the website. Will be put in an envelope to go to someone who was promised it was shipped out months ago the minute they can afford a stamp

Oct 21, 2017 at 9:40 AM Post #22,527 of 24,683
Question for you guys.

For those of you who pulled the trigger on a Hunter, let's pretend you got your refund. What would you buy in it's place?

I was able to get a Hunter refund in August. I took that money and threw some more with it at the Campfire Vega. It is fantastic and really glad I did it. Also feel really lucky to get the refund at that late date. I ordered Hunter in June 2016 so rode the train for a good long while...

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2017 at 10:40 AM Post #22,528 of 24,683
I was able to get a Hunter refund in August. I took that money and threw some more with it at the Campfire Vega. It is fantastic and really glad I did it. Also feel really lucky to get the refund at that late date. I ordered Hunter in June 2016 so rode the train for a good long while...
Glad that you could get the refund after over a year, was it £500 at the beginning for hunter?

Oct 21, 2017 at 11:47 AM Post #22,529 of 24,683
Nice at least you got your money back, how does the shipping charge compared to the price (lowest £20)?
I had to pay a little under 20 Eur to ship it from Belgium to the UK.
I actually opted for tracked, as my level of confidence has dropped so low I was afraid they’d tell me they never got the Hyperion back...

Oct 21, 2017 at 12:45 PM Post #22,530 of 24,683
I had read somewhere that the Vega has too much bass almost on a true basshead level and it is more focused on mid bass and less sub bass , is that true,??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back