TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Sep 26, 2017 at 8:44 PM Post #22,158 of 24,683
I just thought of an idea that they can make some money back... put adds on there websites blog I check it almost everyday to see when they are going to ship my icarus iv. Maby they will get just enough to build and ship it.

Who knows what's up with them but they had generated over $1mil probably just from the Hunter, PM6 and the Air campaigns. It looks really bad at the moment.

Sep 27, 2017 at 4:13 AM Post #22,159 of 24,683
Is anyone getting a response from them at the moment?

Sep 27, 2017 at 6:22 AM Post #22,160 of 24,683
Is anyone getting a response from them at the moment?

I've been getting replies to recent emails and PM's but there's been more to my messages than "where's my stuff" (well... maybe one Gin fuelled email has been like that!).

It might help that I've also been somewhat understanding and supportive of the new staff (boy what a job they've got on their hands) and I've not been taking the p**s continually with the in-jokes or claiming they're going out of business - maybe that's it, maybe it's just pot luck like the shipping, who knows.

I will say that in being tactful you do get some insight into some things like...*edit* - it's not my place to say what I have interpreted from my conversations but I'm fairly confident it's not because they are going out of business.

I still have hope but I will be honest, it is fading every day. It's a shame as I've missed out on some good iems while we've been waiting - I can't afford to buy twice and I would kick myself if I got a refund and then there's a mass delivery of PM6s!

***Edited: not worth it being misconstrued, deleted speculative text

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2017 at 5:31 PM Post #22,162 of 24,683
So you're saying that the company is ignoring honest inquiries from paying customers because they've been "mean" to them on teh intarwebz?

Seems reasonable.

You get what you pay for or in Trinity's case for what you can't seem to deliver I mean all's fair in love and screwing your customer over right:rolling_eyes: Honestly, if you are going to come out and publicly acknowledge issues of the past would one not think at that point things would change:thinking:

Sep 27, 2017 at 5:49 PM Post #22,163 of 24,683
I own 4 Trinity IEMs but recent developments and recent emails have soured me big time. I've unsubscribed and have no intention of buying anything new from them.

Sep 27, 2017 at 7:05 PM Post #22,168 of 24,683
the chutzpah of these people is extraordinary. Another meaningless email, Icarus II advertised with August/September 2017 shipping, but still no picture of the actual unit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back