TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Aug 2, 2017 at 1:56 AM Post #20,732 of 24,683
Well hopefully they actually deliver on their "21 day" promise to ship and if not let us know what's going on. Posting photos of the stock before they go out would help reassure people it's actually shipping when they say it is. I'm still waiting on the Hunter, PM6 and Air; Hunter I ordered in September and PM6 July 4 and I'm in Canada. I got express shipping with those two so I should get it 1-2 business days after pickup. I don't doubt they'll deliver (someday) so I'm sticking with it, my plan has always been to try them out and sell one or both at cost if they're not for me.

Did they ever mention what the special Hunter privileges ended up being?

Aug 2, 2017 at 2:03 AM Post #20,733 of 24,683
Well hopefully they actually deliver on their "21 day" promise to ship and if not let us know what's going on. Posting photos of the stock before they go out would help reassure people it's actually shipping when they say it is. I'm still waiting on the Hunter, PM6 and Air; Hunter I ordered in September and PM6 July 4 and I'm in Canada. I got express shipping with those two so I should get it 1-2 business days after pickup. I don't doubt they'll deliver (someday) so I'm sticking with it, my plan has always been to try them out and sell one or both at cost if they're not for me.

Same to me, this will be the last 21days for my hunter before refund.

Aug 2, 2017 at 2:09 AM Post #20,734 of 24,683

Not to my knowledge. And at this point, I don't care anymore because I've pretty much forgotten all about it. Originally was supposed to be like special preference on other products down the line or something but none of that exists anymore anyway so whatever.

Aug 2, 2017 at 3:14 AM Post #20,736 of 24,683
I received the Icarus III on Monday as the USPS tracking indicated. The built quality is pretty solid but will need a little time to get used to the cables.

I have only had a couple of hours of listening to the Icarus III today at work. They came with the purple/damper filter already installed. My first impression was that there is too much bass and the bass sounded muddy. I switched to the Vyrus gunmetal/damper filters that I happened to have with me and the bass got cleaned up a little bit. The mids and treble are smoother than the PM4 for sure. Will need more time with the Icarus III to have better idea if I will be selling the PM4.

aw, that's too bad about the bass. Trinity historically has had very good bass, not ever really sloppy (that I can think of). As for the PM4, despite some glaring weaknesses for some, the bass is fantastic, hard to top.

Aug 2, 2017 at 6:56 AM Post #20,737 of 24,683
I received the Icarus III on Monday as the USPS tracking indicated. The built quality is pretty solid but will need a little time to get used to the cables.I have only had a couple of hours of listening to the Icarus III today at work. They came with the purple/damper filter already installed. My first impression was that there is too much bass and the bass sounded muddy. I switched to the Vyrus gunmetal/damper filters that I happened to have with me and the bass got cleaned up a little bit. The mids and treble are smoother than the PM4 for sure. Will need more time with the Icarus III to have better idea if I will be selling the PM4.

aw, that's too bad about the bass. Trinity historically has had very good bass, not ever really sloppy (that I can think of). As for the PM4, despite some glaring weaknesses for some, the bass is fantastic, hard to top.

That isn't the case for me with the Icarus III. The bass is insane, deep and clean with a nice punchy attack. The bass is far and away better than the PM4 and Master IMO. I could maybe agree that with the Silver filter there is a tad bit too much bass, (As a basshead, I can't believe I'm saying that, lol), but even then it is never muddy.

Aug 2, 2017 at 8:58 AM Post #20,741 of 24,683

Special hunter privileges: Waiting for stock like everyone else :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back