TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 31, 2017 at 8:50 PM Post #20,656 of 24,683
I gave up on Trinity a long time ago, especially when Bob promises you your Hunter that you pre ordered and paid in full has shipped then only to find out nothing has shipped. When confronted what does he do? He lies again then blocks you. Good thing, I canceled and got my money back. I've tried the PM6 through a friend who purchased and it has weird treble peaks so get your money back and cancel. Also, one of the PM6 owners here is already claiming warranty for it, guess why? The connector is wobbly and the audio is cutting in and out when he moves about. Just like the Atlas, Phantom Sabre, PM4.
Whoa Bob blocked you? good thing you got your money back.

Yeah the PM6 requires mods like damping foam to help tame treble. But you can also buy other IEMs in that price range, where you can just plug and play. A lot more safer that way.

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2017 at 9:01 PM Post #20,657 of 24,683
This thread moves too fast for me, so I just skipped like the last 15 pages of discussion. But if any of you remember me in here, I was defending trinity after the first round of delays because I really did think people were jumping the gun.

Anyways, I dont need to repeat the history here, but its just absolutely ridiculous. While I doubt they were trying to flat out lie to people, they kept making promises they couldnt keep in some kind of effort to what, keep people happy? In effect though, it has amounted to lies.

I have a PM6 on order, and after hearing them tell everyone a month ago that they would have more in stock in a week only to have them say 3 weeks last week, I am just done. Nothing they do at this point will ever get any more business from me and I hope the rest of you follow suit. This is just not how you run a business. Hell, I don't even care about the delays, just be honest about whats going on.

So I emailed Kieran on the 27th (last Thursday) to ask for a refund and.... no response.
I remember them saying that almost all of Asia had been shipped out as a ks update on the air\pm6. This isn't even true today and was not a next week guarantee. It was a flat out lie.

Jul 31, 2017 at 9:27 PM Post #20,658 of 24,683
It’s August 1. Where is my icarus II ?

Jul 31, 2017 at 10:33 PM Post #20,661 of 24,683
To everyone refunding!!! Quickly to the lifeboats!!
tumblr_mm8fhitR3u1rwwvg9o1_500.gif

Jul 31, 2017 at 11:45 PM Post #20,665 of 24,683
I posted this earlier, but I'm sure everyone missed it:
Mr Daniel Nundra has been on Head-fi for a while, listed as a Sponsor for Trinity.
@dnun8086 so you can check out his reviews and showcase items, such as listing the PM4 and others.
:)
If you see this, Daniel, which I'm sure you will, why not drop in and say "Hi!"
fc1a0662a8559f49e24c868fb814f362.gif

Then that means floating half-hull Royal S.S Trinity Party!
Welcome @dnun8086

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2017 at 1:07 AM Post #20,666 of 24,683
Woot!

The ICARUS III we ordered for my son several months ago have really shipped!

In-Transit
Expected Delivery Day: Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Your item departed our MOBILE AL DISTRIBUTION CENTER ANNEX origin facility on July 31, 2017 at 6:47 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Aug 1, 2017 at 1:20 AM Post #20,667 of 24,683
I'm gonna suggest a real novel idea here but will no doubt be flamed for it...

If you want the threads closed just close them for yourself, personally, by unsubscribing and not looking back? Same result really?

The real shame is that over half the posters in the TA threads are only there for the drama and those with an actual reason to check everyday have to spend ages skipping through junk posts to see if anything has changed, spoiler, it normally hasn't (but the threads got 3+ pages added).

My only comment on the update would be that while I'm saddened by the news and to a certain degree saw it coming I doubt I will return as a TA customer (post Bob) I really liked the idea we were helping develop products with feedback and that i was supporting a local UK company.... Oh well plenty of other places to spend my money, no hard feelings.

Back to waiting for my PM6, Air and Icarus 1 I guess.

Your right to some degree but i would put it more like people are still interested on where there product that didn't turn up actually ended up ????? And if it was actually made at all???? Think I and most have a right to still wonder what is going on especially as they had 350 pounds of my money for 6 months...oh and I'm not the only one.

Aug 1, 2017 at 1:46 AM Post #20,669 of 24,683
On upside Icarus 3 orders are shipping!

Yeah I am happy for everyone and definitely interested how they turned out especially compared to the master, they look pretty good in oldude04s pics

I would just like to add to my previous post, some of us like myself are just mostly sitting on the sidelines watching how products turned out , I'm not so active in the thread anymore, but I'm certainly not going to standby and let trinity tell more truth economics.
.im genuinely glad for everyone it has been a worrying time , will be great to hear more comparisons.

Aug 1, 2017 at 2:09 AM Post #20,670 of 24,683
All the company drama aside, my last IEM from Trinity came in today, the Icarus III, and all I can say is good Lord! The sub bass from the silver filters is all kinds of insane. I'm a devout basshead, loving the low end since way back when I was into loud car audio, but the silver filter is too much for even me to enjoy all the time. They will be my guilty pleasure on occasion, but I now need to find my every day filter. I've only tried a few, but I am getting what Bob meant when he said the Icarus line is more emotional. It's a fun and musical IEM where you forget you're testing it and you just end enjoying the hell out of your music. Damn, I hope Bob ends up somewhere else in this business, with an established company with a proven infrastructure. I'll be watching for that.

Thanks! I'm very happy to hear. In fact I have only used Master very little as I had strong trust that Icarus iii will be the better one of the two. Master will now be a gift to my brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back