TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 31, 2017 at 5:36 PM Post #20,641 of 24,683
Last night I only just rememberEd the extended warranty card and registered on their website. Anyone know what this actually gives me? Maybe I should ask them.

I just posted a bit of joy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Haha ironic timing...glad they turned up , I'm just logging out but il catch your impressions on the iem Lounge tomorrow, think I'm going to be avoiding this thread again after yesterday's drama ....enjoy .

Jul 31, 2017 at 5:46 PM Post #20,643 of 24,683
Here are a couple of pics I took when I opened the package.

i3.jpg
i3-2.jpg

Jul 31, 2017 at 7:07 PM Post #20,648 of 24,683
This thread moves too fast for me, so I just skipped like the last 15 pages of discussion. But if any of you remember me in here, I was defending trinity after the first round of delays because I really did think people were jumping the gun.

Anyways, I dont need to repeat the history here, but its just absolutely ridiculous. While I doubt they were trying to flat out lie to people, they kept making promises they couldnt keep in some kind of effort to what, keep people happy? In effect though, it has amounted to lies.

I have a PM6 on order, and after hearing them tell everyone a month ago that they would have more in stock in a week only to have them say 3 weeks last week, I am just done. Nothing they do at this point will ever get any more business from me and I hope the rest of you follow suit. This is just not how you run a business. Hell, I don't even care about the delays, just be honest about whats going on.

So I emailed Kieran on the 27th (last Thursday) to ask for a refund and.... no response.

Jul 31, 2017 at 7:09 PM Post #20,649 of 24,683
I'm gonna suggest a real novel idea here but will no doubt be flamed for it...

If you want the threads closed just close them for yourself, personally, by unsubscribing and not looking back? Same result really?

The real shame is that over half the posters in the TA threads are only there for the drama and those with an actual reason to check everyday have to spend ages skipping through junk posts to see if anything has changed, spoiler, it normally hasn't (but the threads got 3+ pages added).

My only comment on the update would be that while I'm saddened by the news and to a certain degree saw it coming I doubt I will return as a TA customer (post Bob) I really liked the idea we were helping develop products with feedback and that i was supporting a local UK company.... Oh well plenty of other places to spend my money, no hard feelings.

Back to waiting for my PM6, Air and Icarus 1 I guess.

Jul 31, 2017 at 7:11 PM Post #20,650 of 24,683
This thread moves too fast for me, so I just skipped like the last 15 pages of discussion. But if any of you remember me in here, I was defending trinity after the first round of delays because I really did think people were jumping the gun.

Anyways, I dont need to repeat the history here, but its just absolutely ridiculous. While I doubt they were trying to flat out lie to people, they kept making promises they couldnt keep in some kind of effort to what, keep people happy? In effect though, it has amounted to lies.

I have a PM6 on order, and after hearing them tell everyone a month ago that they would have more in stock in a week only to have them say 3 weeks last week, I am just done. Nothing they do at this point will ever get any more business from me and I hope the rest of you follow suit. This is just not how you run a business. Hell, I don't even care about the delays, just be honest about whats going on.

So I emailed Kieran on the 27th (last Thursday) to ask for a refund and.... no response.

He typically takes a few days. I also asked for a refund but was refused because I'm a kickstarter backer. Hopefully you bought it from their site, otherwise no refund for you either.

Jul 31, 2017 at 7:14 PM Post #20,651 of 24,683
I'm gonna suggest a real novel idea here but will no doubt be flamed for it...

If you want the threads closed just close them for yourself, personally, by unsubscribing and not looking back? Same result really?

The real shame is that over half the posters in the TA threads are only there for the drama and those with an actual reason to check everyday have to spend ages skipping through junk posts to see if anything has changed, spoiler, it normally hasn't (but the threads got 3+ pages added).

My only comment on the update would be that while I'm saddened by the news and to a certain degree saw it coming I doubt I will return as a TA customer (post Bob) I really liked the idea we were helping develop products with feedback and that i was supporting a local UK company.... Oh well plenty of other places to spend my money, no hard feelings.

Back to waiting for my PM6, Air and Icarus 1 I guess.

I wouldn't be a return customer either. Heck, I don't even want to be a customer right now.

Jul 31, 2017 at 7:14 PM Post #20,652 of 24,683
He typically takes a few days. I also asked for a refund but was refused because I'm a kickstarter backer. Hopefully you bought it from their site, otherwise no refund for you either.

Yea, they have been saying forever that they can't refund kickstarter order. But I ordered from the site, so we will see. I have not been rude in my communications, just wanted to hear something, anything at this point.

Anyways, I have said my peace and whether this thread stays open or not, I will not be complaining further, just wanted to add one more anecdote to the pile.

Jul 31, 2017 at 7:16 PM Post #20,654 of 24,683
Yea, they have been saying forever that they can't refund kickstarter order. But I ordered from the site, so we will see. I have not been rude in my communications, just wanted to hear something, anything at this point.

Anyways, I have said my peace and whether this thread stays open or not, I will not be complaining further, just wanted to add one more anecdote to the pile.

That's good news for you. You actually have a chance at a refund.

Jul 31, 2017 at 8:35 PM Post #20,655 of 24,683
I gave up on Trinity a long time ago, especially when Bob promises you your Hunter that you pre ordered and paid in full has shipped then only to find out nothing has shipped. When confronted what does he do? He lies again then blocks you. Good thing, I canceled and got my money back. I've tried the PM6 through a friend who purchased and it has weird treble peaks so get your money back and cancel. Also, one of the PM6 owners here is already claiming warranty for it, guess why? The connector is wobbly and the audio is cutting in and out when he moves about. Just like the Atlas, Phantom Sabre, PM4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back