TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 31, 2017 at 2:24 AM Post #20,581 of 24,683
i ordered a pair of KZ ZS5s and gold cable on July 10th and the Bluetooth adapter on the 17th.

Bluetooth adapter just arrived, so i have nothing to play on them

Gold cable just arrived, so now i have cables with no IEMs

Jul 31, 2017 at 2:45 AM Post #20,582 of 24,683
EVERYTHING's ready for production. Just that nothing's ready for shipping. And nothing's been coming out of production. But it's all been ready! I think we should expect delivery in Quarter 5 of this year. Stay optimistic, you may see a severely reduced value embodiment of your money soon! :p

My point was merely that the info in the Trinity Audio's update mail (to all customers) regarding the Icarus III is not consistent - as of yet - with the status of the Icarus III at my account.

Furthermore, I wanted to point out that I personally would be interested - as probably some other customers would - in any info. on the progress of the Icarus I.

Icarus I is something I really need for outdoors use, it is supposed to be small and good - sound qualitywise, and as such of interest for anyone who ordered it.
I would be actually one who prefers to see the Icarus I shipping out before the Icarus III ; this will not happen, of course, but just pointing out the possible utility value of the Icarus I and Icarus II .

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2017 at 3:04 AM Post #20,583 of 24,683
Hmm, Daniel Nundra... I remember him commenting on the Trinity YouTube videos before they were taken down..of course in defence of Trinity whenever anyone criticized - with a fair degree of passive aggressive tone IIRC.
His LinkedIn doesn't show anything about leading an Audio company, more consumer than developer from the looks of it. Pasted here in case it changes. :wink:
"

Sign inJoin now

Daniel Nundra

Self Employed

Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Summary
As a teaching assistant I have learnt masses about people and myself, I love building new relationships one of the aspects that satisfies me most is when students get to achieve their goals and ambitions. There is a huge amount of pleasure for me when I know I am making a difference and get to help people along the way.

I have an immense passion for sound and audio quality is something I hold in very high esteem. Although an amazing hobby, one might call a mild addiction, there are so many variables which means I always end up spending a ton of money in the unending search for perfect sound. Headphones, earphones and just about anything audio just excites me I love writing reviews and spend at least half of my free time reading up on the latest products.

There's not much more to say I am a practicing christian whatever that means and I suppose given the chance would take any opportunity to become a missionary.

Thanks for posting this and it's worrying, to say the least.

Jul 31, 2017 at 4:25 AM Post #20,584 of 24,683
If people higher up were so blind to all the complaints and issues for months and months, they weren't even remotely doing their job. And they are still working there.. -shakes head-. I truly hope everyone receives their iems in a timely manner. But after that..I don't think Trinity Audio will have many loyal customers left. Bob was the face of the company, and now he's gone soon as well. We don't know anything about the other people behind the company and how they operate/think/plan. If those passive agressive replies from 'the new dude' on YouTube are any indication of how things will be(come), it ain't good, lol.

Maybe Bob will start his own company now or finds one that will give him a lot of freedom to do things his way. Wish Jake and Bob all the best. Let's see how this soap opera continues, hehe

Jul 31, 2017 at 4:44 AM Post #20,585 of 24,683
If those passive agressive replies from 'the new dude' on YouTube
I think I'd better qualify that a bit: he was responding to some pretty disparaging comments left by viewers. I'm sure we all know what YouTube commenters can be like, pretty wild and uncontrolled. He was defending the company, I may not have liked the tone but neither did I like the tone of the comments - much worse than we see here.
So please don't make too much of a few comments, let's judge on job performance. I was more concerned that his "industry experience" doesn't exactly shine out of his online resume, I'm not seeing any references to "major industry players" in his CV.
Cheers.

Jul 31, 2017 at 5:09 AM Post #20,586 of 24,683
I think I'd better qualify that a bit: he was responding to some pretty disparaging comments left by viewers. I'm sure we all know what YouTube commenters can be like, pretty wild and uncontrolled. He was defending the company, I may not have liked the tone but neither did I like the tone of the comments - much worse than we see here.
So please don't make too much of a few comments, let's judge on job performance. I was more concerned that his "industry experience" doesn't exactly shine out of his online resume, I'm not seeing any references to "major industry players" in his CV.
Cheers.
My bad for taking it out of context,you are right. It's very hard to stay friendly and normal with some people that comment on YT yeah, hell it's almost impossible even in some cases. I do think it is a bit odd that he's not a known player, we all want experienced guys or gals to run things over there and fix things.

Jul 31, 2017 at 5:17 AM Post #20,587 of 24,683
Maybe Bob will start his own company now or finds one that will give him a lot of freedom to do things his way. Wish Jake and Bob all the best. Let's see how this soap opera continues, hehe

Someone jog my memory but i could swear that's what Bob said after leaving Rockjaw to form Trinity...because he wanted freedom with no compromisses, or something like that. Maybe i was daydreaming but i don't think i was.

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2017 at 5:56 AM Post #20,590 of 24,683
You replace the head of the company, and blame the only other person anyone really knew about, if a company makes these sort of decisions, I simply cannot trust in their quality anymore.
I will send back both the Air and the PM6 within the 14 days to get my full refund. What a waste of everyones time.

Jul 31, 2017 at 7:42 AM Post #20,592 of 24,683
So just wrote my adieu email to trinity. By tonight, I will force a charge back on my credit card and contest all icarus line through paypal. The ordeal will be over and I can move on to a product line I actually believe in. Good luck to everyone who sticks to this rollercoaster ride.

Jul 31, 2017 at 7:45 AM Post #20,593 of 24,683
Regarding the PM6 i would advise against but that's just my personal choice.

So just wrote my adieu email to trinity. By tonight, I will force a charge back on my credit card and contest all icarus line through paypal. The ordeal will be over and I can move on to a product line I actually believe in. Good luck to everyone who sticks to this rollercoaster ride.

Buy Dunu and be happy.

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2017 at 7:51 AM Post #20,595 of 24,683
As an alternative to boycotting the company completely, one can also just take the normal consumer route - order products when they exist in stock at some online store like Amazon. Then one knows they're there and doesn't have to dick around with delays and excuses. The big bait from Trinity was always the massive preorder discount, but that loses its value if things go down the drain like this. I don't know if the newer products are worth their retail prices, but the earlier (cheaper) ones I tried certainly were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back