TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 30, 2017 at 6:54 PM Post #20,537 of 24,683
Well i really like the TA iems I have, am willing to wait a bit longer for Icarus IV, Icarus 2 and Phoenix, which I hope I will receive. Then it will probably be adieu.

Jul 30, 2017 at 7:00 PM Post #20,539 of 24,683
I still think the update saying there's x amount of hunter and pm6 etc out there is iffy ...where are they??? Think we need to find them lol ...their rarer than dodos and if I'm wrong and they are out there then why are some still waiting over a year.
I still won't be purchasing again , i also think they making scapegoats
Rare as Dodos.
I laughing so hard. I can't stop

Jul 30, 2017 at 7:11 PM Post #20,542 of 24,683
In retrospect, I can't believe more of us didn't realize sooner that this problem had to be bigger than just two people. Of course, Bob sort of represented himself as the owner of Trinity Audio, so it's also kind of understandable...

But, the evidence that these problems transcend just the mistakes of Bob and Jake is right here in this email; it seems pretty clear to me that those numbers concerning the amount of shipped units were just made up. Firing two employees won't change what appears to be a high-level business strategy of half truths, lies, and false promises to keep customers on in the short term.

It's sad to me for those who still choose to be generous with their patience and wait for current products, or invest in newer ones. This email had precisely the opposite of its intended effect; rather than reassuring, it comes off as a thinly veiled crock of BS full of the same fundamental bad business choices as their previous updates.

EDIT: Also, it's not as important, but did anyone notice the quantity of grammatical and punctuation errors riddling the update? It was pretty dramatic; it almost seemed to me like it was written by someone whose first language isn't English.

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2017 at 7:15 PM Post #20,543 of 24,683
I still think the update saying there's x amount of hunter and pm6 etc out there is iffy ...where are they??? Think we need to find them lol ...their rarer than dodos and if I'm wrong and they are out there then why are some still waiting over a year.
I still won't be purchasing again , i also think they making scapegoats

I see a post from Bob back in April saying that there were 290 units of PM6/hunter left to ship, so if there are still 280 left today that's some damn slow manufacturing.

Jul 30, 2017 at 7:51 PM Post #20,546 of 24,683
Wow that is a strange and worrisome email. The phantom air took so long to make that the main person in the advertising video who is also the lead designer quit before mass production. I just posted hours ago asking for an air update or possible cancellation, and this email made me feel like I was gypped. I was buying a 3 hr pure wireless headset with good sound quality from a company that had a good reputation.
From what I've heard, I'm getting a 1.5 hr headset that is interrupted by heads if it doesnt have a cable from a company that is now hated and has the sound quality of one of their cheaper and older products and I have had to wait a year.

Jul 30, 2017 at 8:17 PM Post #20,547 of 24,683
In retrospect, I can't believe more of us didn't realize sooner that this problem had to be bigger than just two people. Of course, Bob sort of represented himself as the owner of Trinity Audio, so it's also kind of understandable...

But, the evidence that these problems transcend just the mistakes of Bob and Jake is right here in this email; it seems pretty clear to me that those numbers concerning the amount of shipped units were just made up. Firing two employees won't change what appears to be a high-level business strategy of half truths, lies, and false promises to keep customers on in the short term.

It's sad to me for those who still choose to be generous with their patience and wait for current products, or invest in newer ones. This email had precisely the opposite of its intended effect; rather than reassuring, it comes off as a thinly veiled crock of BS full of the same fundamental bad business choices as their previous updates.

EDIT: Also, it's not as important, but did anyone notice the quantity of grammatical and punctuation errors riddling the update? It was pretty dramatic; it almost seemed to me like it was written by someone whose first language isn't English.
I tried to warn people something was wrong in March but I was crushed.

Previous updates have had issues with grammatical and punctuation. Several others have noticed this before

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2017 at 8:30 PM Post #20,548 of 24,683
I remember i told my brother, as a joke, in January, that with so much success Trinity would get bought by some conglomerate or other company, or associates and turn into crap. I guess a Chinese (?) company is all it took.

Jul 30, 2017 at 8:32 PM Post #20,549 of 24,683
Wow so I ordered on the very first day and am one of 72 left? That seems crazy. Does anyone really believe that is all that's left? I don't buy it.

And someone get that bus off Jake quick. It has to hurt. I get that he wasn't great with the service but blaming him for all the problems is pure bs.

I've been hanging in for a hunter and air but this update might signal the end. Those shipped. numbers can't be true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back