TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 29, 2017 at 5:21 PM Post #20,479 of 24,683
Did everyone get their PM6 or there are people still waiting? I'm 7 months in...

I'm still waiting, over a year for me now, 13 months I think.

Still waiting, about 10 months for me. People are reporting that the shipment/batch of PM 6 will arrive in about 18 days. ~3weeks

Jul 29, 2017 at 5:53 PM Post #20,480 of 24,683
Have emailed bob and the team about processing a refund, however they haven't responded at all despite a few emails being sent. Bought the atlas delta almost a year ago and considering they've switched it to the master I no longer want it.

Has anyone been able to get a response out of them regarding refunds? If this continues I'll have to force a chargeback.

Jul 29, 2017 at 6:23 PM Post #20,481 of 24,683
Have emailed bob and the team about processing a refund, however they haven't responded at all despite a few emails being sent. Bought the atlas delta almost a year ago and considering they've switched it to the master I no longer want it.

Has anyone been able to get a response out of them regarding refunds? If this continues I'll have to force a chargeback.

Email kieran. I had the same situation and they quickly refunded the A-D order when I explained that I didn't want the Master.
kieran@trinityaudioengineering.com

Jul 29, 2017 at 10:29 PM Post #20,482 of 24,683

I got an answer from Bob friday July 14th after talking to Jake for 2 weeks asking for refund info. He said he'd take care of my case come monday.

Monday comes... No email. Tuesday comes... No email. Email him wednesday saying "so.. what's going on?" He answers, "we're literally waiting for stock friday or monday. Wait or refund?" I said I'd wait but come monday, I would want a refund.

Monday passes....... Nothing. Tuesday email Bob asking for refund, nothing. Wednesday, nothing. Thursday, nothing. Friday, nothing. Emailed Kieran asking for refund of PM6, air and hunter and POSSIBLY all icarus (yes, I preordered PM6, air, hunter and all 4 icarus), No answer. I also threatened to chargeback.

I sincerely hope at this point they do not ship my order, because package WILL be refused and a chargeback will be requested come monday.

So with this info, good luck with your case. I suggest considering chargeback.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2017 at 10:35 PM Post #20,483 of 24,683
I got an answer from Bob friday July 14th after talking to Jake for 2 weeks asking for refund info. He said he'd take care of my case come monday.

Monday comes... No email. Tuesday comes... No email. Email him wednesday saying "so.. what's going on?" He answers, "we're literally waiting for stock friday or monday. Wait or refund?" I said I'd wait but come monday, I would want a refund.

Monday passes....... Nothing. Tuesday email Bob asking for refund, nothing. Wednesday, nothing. Thursday, nothing. Friday, nothing. Emailed Kieran asking for refund of PM6, air and hunter and POSSIBLY all icarus (yes, I preordered PM6, air, hunter and all 4 icarus), No answer. I also threatened to chargeback.

I sincerely hope at this point they do not ship my order, because package WILL be refused and a chargeback will be requested come monday.

So with this info, good luck with your case. I suggest considering chargeback.

I e-mailed Kieran for a refund on Monday and he said on Tuesday that I should be getting it "soon." No refund yet lol...

Jul 29, 2017 at 10:41 PM Post #20,484 of 24,683
I e-mailed Kieran for a refund on Monday and he said on Tuesday that I should be getting it "soon." No refund yet lol...

I had 3 options for refund and I should have taken the last 2 when I had the chance. I am now beyond certain I am giving up on Trinity.

Jul 29, 2017 at 11:07 PM Post #20,485 of 24,683
I'm saddened that. That Trinity iem hanging on top of my Opus #1 might be last trinity product I might ever get.

But good luck to those still waiting and to those asking/fighting for those refunds.
:k701smile:

20170729_200510.jpg

Jul 29, 2017 at 11:36 PM Post #20,486 of 24,683
Due to the amount of IEM's I have, I'll sell the master with the accessories etc and a case trinity. Hardly used them but that's more the fact that I had them around the time I bought my bowers & wilkins P7 wireless, none of my IEM's been getting much love.

The icarus iii fit me better than the master too so I know I just won't use them, they don't fit my girlfriends ear either...

Is £50 with free delivery a fair price??? UK sell. Pointless keeping them unused when someone can enjoy them for very little...

I would love to buy them off you at 50 + shipping to SG if you are willing.

Jul 30, 2017 at 3:50 AM Post #20,490 of 24,683
Sent my masters back for a refund about a month ago, still have not received my refund at all. All of my experiences with trinity have been horrible and I'm thoroughly done with them. Hopefully paypal can help me get my refund back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back