TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 25, 2017 at 11:48 AM Post #15,662 of 24,683

Lovely summary, it also helped me to understand I am actually using the golden undamped (liking them a lot)  but I also liked the silved undamped and I am going to try the reds.

Glad you found it helpful. Feel free to point people to it. I feel like there will probably be more people wanting to know what all the filters are as more and more people receive their orders, all without any adequate explanation from Trinity itself about what the filters do. Hopefully they can get around to it once they're past this hectic launch.

Apr 25, 2017 at 11:57 AM Post #15,663 of 24,683
Ha.. same situation like me, but i didn't cancel until now.

they prefer not to answer -- lies to there customers and like to play with them.

even if canceling they wouldn't respond --> i have to wait until Jake is gracious to reply to mails .. or should i take a number and queue behind all the others who are pi__ed off there behavior

I waited over a week and never heard back from Jake about my cancellation & refund request. I then emailed enquiry@trinityaudioengineering.com and got it taken care of pretty quickly.

Apr 25, 2017 at 12:08 PM Post #15,664 of 24,683
Heard from Jake in response to my query about the missing case with my Master shipment.  His reply:
"Unfortunately the case has been discontinued for future products."

Needless to say I'm disappointed.  But in the grand scope of things.....

So I'm shuffling the cases I have to accommodate this omission.   

I now suspect that any kombi or spinfit tips is a moot point as well.

Apr 25, 2017 at 12:10 PM Post #15,665 of 24,683
Yeah but it's not just the regular tips, people here are missing cases, Kombi or SpinFits tips and the 90* adapters, oh and the torque screws. I understand they had issues with shipping and delays but it impacts the overall experience. Also with so many filters, attached info is a must.
If I'm giving them as a gift to someone who is not on Head-Fi or familiar with filters they will be lost.

For sure, they would be. Thing is, none of us seem to know what the package should consist of and some of us have received different combinations. Again, it's the communication thing.

I had no 90* adapters, Spinfits, or balanced cable. But I did have cases, packed outside the boxes. Now I'm beginning to think that the other bits no longer ship as part of the package perhaps? We don't really know.

Maybe a reply will be forthcoming soon.

Apr 25, 2017 at 12:13 PM Post #15,666 of 24,683
  Heard from Jake in response to my query about the missing case with my Master shipment.  His reply:
"Unfortunately the case has been discontinued for future products."

Needless to say I'm disappointed.  But in the grand scope of things.....

So I'm shuffling the cases I have to accommodate this omission.   

I now suspect that any kombi or spinfit tips is a moot point as well.

Some people got the case though. Meaning they ran out as they went along??

Apr 25, 2017 at 12:13 PM Post #15,667 of 24,683
Fate has somehow graced me with a Vyrus v2 (don't ask...) and holy crap... these little things are awesome. I'm not sure how they bumped up the sound quality this much but they sounds much better than the v1 and the hyperion...

If my Air sounds like this, I'll be over the moon! I'm really excited to hear the rest of this next-gen Trinity stuff, the Master must be nuts

Apr 25, 2017 at 12:23 PM Post #15,670 of 24,683
I've recorded both of those for U.K. Radio broadcast as first oboe. The annoying thing is though, that I hear the oboe part in my head while it's playing!! Both absolutely brilliant pieces. The Rite actually caused a riot at the first performance ending with a good old fashioned punch up.

Apr 25, 2017 at 12:29 PM Post #15,672 of 24,683
Care to elaborate any further at this juncture?

Not really until I get my Air. So far with what I have been reading of experiences, the solution won't be any different than what I did with my Earin's. And no I don't have dropouts with them either. And another solution for every completely wireless earbuds I have and use will probably be the same for the Air. The odd thing for me is, what did Bragi do to completely solve any problem with dropouts that has not been acheived by others. My Bragi the Headphone are stellar! Sound quality could be improved though. Hopefully I will receive the Air within the next month. Have not seen anyone get them in the US yet.

Apr 26, 2017 at 5:27 PM Post #15,674 of 24,683
Not really until I get my Air. So far with what I have been reading of experiences, the solution won't be any different than what I did with my Earin's. And no I don't have dropouts with them either. And another solution for every completely wireless earbuds I have and use will probably be the same for the Air. The odd thing for me is, what did Bragi do to completely solve any problem with dropouts that has not been acheived by others. My Bragi the Headphone are stellar! Sound quality could be improved though. Hopefully I will receive the Air within the next month. Have not seen anyone get them in the US yet.
Could you maybe elaborate on what your solution for wireless earbuds currently are? I'd like to know now in case my Air does have dropouts and I need something to try.

The reason is because Bragi doesn't use Bluetooth. Other than the smart functions, that's what was making Bragi so different. They use Near Field Magnetic Induction (hearing aid tech) rather than Bluetooth noting that the human body was where BT signals go to die. So Bragi uses two separate technologies in their setup as far as I understand; BT for data transmission from phone to IEMs, NFMI for data transmission between the two IEM shells.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back