TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 10, 2017 at 3:46 AM Post #13,893 of 24,683
Is someone here at CanJam and can compare the 1More Quaddriver to the trinity products or can name an alternative to the PM6? Although I have PM6, Master and Icarus III on order, I'm gettin sick and tired of waiting and reading lies. I think I'll have to start looking for alternatives to the trinity range of iems.
Thanks in advance

Apr 10, 2017 at 3:49 AM Post #13,894 of 24,683
Well, Jake gives either totally wrong information or some standard answers. Don't expect any useful information in your case. Sorry, if this sounds harsh, but this has been my experience for the last couple of weeks, unfortunately.

Apr 10, 2017 at 5:02 AM Post #13,896 of 24,683
Well, Jake gives either totally wrong information or some standard answers. Don't expect any useful information in your case. Sorry, if this sounds harsh, but this has been my experience for the last couple of weeks, unfortunately.

I totally understand but also you could just edit your previous message.
I asked for a refund before and took about 1 week but it was a long time ago, now maybe it will take more.

Apr 10, 2017 at 6:31 AM Post #13,897 of 24,683
I genuinely sympathise with Head Fier's who haven't received their orders yet, but as someone who has had the Master and Vyrus2 delivered don't be too quick to cancel. These are interesting and incredibly well constructed bits of kit. After a lot of tip and filter changes I have got both the fit and the sound sorted out, and the result is one very happy chap.

I am still waiting for my Master 6 and eventually for the Icarus 3, and I hope that they will be just as good if not better than these one's.

If you can, keep the faith!

Apr 10, 2017 at 7:12 AM Post #13,898 of 24,683
Hi Bob
Hope you had a successful show at CanJam

Any news that Alabama has received your shipment of Phantom Air, Hunter and Master 6?

Apr 10, 2017 at 8:13 AM Post #13,901 of 24,683
Can anyone who has asked for a refund confirm if you have actually received the money back please?

​I cancelled my Master order a little over a month ago. Was experiencing some issues with tinnitus (seems to be resolving itself finally...wish I'd kept the order in hindsight) rather than any kind of protest.

Got a very nice reply from Bob within the hour along with a full Paypal refund. I'd imagine if you've submitted a request and not yet had a response it's probably more down to the high volume of e-mail's Jake is having to deal with than anything else.

Apr 10, 2017 at 8:50 AM Post #13,902 of 24,683

You got the Be!?...  The sound signature was fantastic and the balance of it was sooo good.  You'll have to share your impressions and comparisons...  with trinity IEM's of course.

I have the Be in my ears now, no burn in yet .... they are spectacular already. So natural. Balance, signature, rendering of all tonalities is really impressive. I am burning them and testing them now. Will share more info on a post i will start in the IEM forum later today.

These IEM are a difficult act to follow. 

Apr 10, 2017 at 9:46 AM Post #13,904 of 24,683
Going on a trip this Saturday. Fingers crossed very tight that i'll receive my Trinity Master and more importantly that my GF gets her Airs before then. I don't think anyone in the US has gotten Master or anyone has received Air in general (or very few not trying to spread rumors). Both should be in route to Alabama where it's 2-3 days after that. My odds are very small, but a man can hope.

Apr 10, 2017 at 10:49 AM Post #13,905 of 24,683
i doubt the airs are coming anytime soon. I emailed jake recently and the reply i got was apologies we will be shipping your order soon. 
Not sure if it's supposed to be some automated kind of response but .... i'm really confused whats going on now . 
I'm from asia , singapore where the majority was supposed to be shipped. Hopefully im the minority i guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back