TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 9, 2017 at 11:21 AM Post #13,861 of 24,683
Absolutely loving the Masters with the Fiio X7 after a few days of use they have smoothed out a lot
If anyone knows where I can get a 2.5mm to 3.5mm balanced cable I am dying to try these out :D

I'd suggest you to have a look at Venture Electronic's website, possibly even get in touch with Lee (engineer and managing director for the company): https://www.veclan.com/engappliance_sel_one?eng_ApplianceVo.eac_id=8

Apr 9, 2017 at 11:54 AM Post #13,863 of 24,683
Auditioned the Icarus iii at Canjam LA. Short impression here. http://www.head-fi.org/t/840392/trinity-phantom-sagaris-series-newer-thread-just-impressions-etc-do-not-post-about-order-status-complaining-etc/375#post_13410228

I didn't try the masters, probably should have. I hope someone else pitches in. I was more interested in the difference with PM6 which I have ordered. Bob told me that while the PM6 is more about details and is analytical, Icarus is more about music and relaxation, and I can see why. I am not sure if that comparison extends to the master as well.

Hi, you must have to listen Master too ^^ very interessting thank you for that .

Can you talk a bit of your feeling on quality, building etc ?

Apr 9, 2017 at 12:33 PM Post #13,866 of 24,683
Hi, you must have to listen Master too ^^ very interessting thank you for that .

Can you talk a bit of your feeling on quality, building etc ?

Thanks Guibulle. The build quality felt solid and the earpieces were quite light, with a matte finish. One thing, the earpieces did not sit snugly on my ears and were slightly sticking out. However I am sure that is due to the lack of proper fit, since I was using brand new eartips that were not broken in, etc.

Apr 9, 2017 at 1:03 PM Post #13,868 of 24,683
Thanks Guibulle. The build quality felt solid and the earpieces were quite light, with a matte finish. One thing, the earpieces did not sit snugly on my ears and were slightly sticking out. However I am sure that is due to the lack of proper fit, since I was using brand new eartips that were not broken in, etc.

what about the cable/wire (i don't know how to call it proprely), good size and lenght ? quality of the sheath seams good for you ?

Thank you for your answer :wink:

Apr 9, 2017 at 1:28 PM Post #13,871 of 24,683
what about the cable/wire (i don't know how to call it proprely), good size and lenght ? quality of the sheath seams good for you ?

Thank you for your answer :wink:

The cable is of good quality, not smooth but textured if I remember correctly. It's not soft and fragile, but also not too stiff.

Apr 9, 2017 at 1:33 PM Post #13,873 of 24,683
sup27606how heavy is the y split? Personally, I'm not really a fan of these y-splits as they tend to be quite heavy and running with these cables is really annoying

It did not look or feel too intrusive to me. The length of the screw in piece is not too big and light too. I was sitting, so can't tell how it will behave while walking or running, although given the light weight, don't think it's much of an issue.

Apr 9, 2017 at 1:50 PM Post #13,874 of 24,683
@sup27606how heavy is the y split? Personally, I'm not really a fan of these y-splits as they tend to be quite heavy and running with these cables is really annoying

I'd recommend using a clip to give them some slack at the top end. I wore my Vyrus 2's at the Gym today and they did keep pulling out of my ears. It's a small trade off for having high quality cables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back