TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 7, 2017 at 1:11 AM Post #13,667 of 24,683
  Was wondering if anyone was going to point that out. Patiently waiting for mine around Memorial Day here 
tongue.gif

I was too excited initially, order has now been restored.

Apr 7, 2017 at 1:28 AM Post #13,668 of 24,683
Well i recieved my masters yesterday , tried to post pics but not working ???? ( poss phone)
Not had a lot of time to mess with filters etc so first quick impressions are good :grinning:..
Small ears migjht find them too big though...my ears are smallish but are just about ok. But thats just a niggle.
I am wondering about the balanced cable ttgough was thete supposed to be one???? Also if an add on hoe does it work going from balanced jack to 3.5 jack ( i am new to this balanced thing so be gentle lol ) .

Apr 7, 2017 at 1:33 AM Post #13,669 of 24,683
Well i recieved my masters yesterday , tried to post pics but not working ???? ( poss phone)
Not had a lot of time to mess with filters etc so first quick impressions are good :grinning:..
Small ears migjht find them too big though...my ears are smallish but are just about ok. But thats just a niggle.
I am wondering about the balanced cable ttgough was thete supposed to be one???? Also if an add on hoe does it work going from balanced jack to 3.5 jack ( i am new to this balanced thing so be gentle lol ) .

Yes there was suppose to be a 2.5mm balanced cable as well.  @Bobtrinity will have to let us know why one isn't included.

Apr 7, 2017 at 1:35 AM Post #13,670 of 24,683
Just curious, but how far did you push them down exactly?
There's a kind of metal lip that seems like the intentional limit point. Then a smooth area, followed by another lip at the base.
That smooth area has a tiny hole it seems; a bass port I'm guessing?
Did you push the tip over that bass port/vent or just to the first lip (from the top of the filter)?

For a while, it was almost impossible to get them past the second lip.. so I thought that was as far as they could go.

when I got a bit heavy handed, I got them down past the second lip which is where the hole would be (I'm currently testing out the Silver tips, so no hole on those). I much prefer this sound so far.. but I'm probably ruining my ears or something
rolleyes.gif
. Or mayb that's not how far they are supposed to go on.
I use the Gold tips on my Vyrus 1, so I'll try those next!

Apr 7, 2017 at 3:32 AM Post #13,677 of 24,683
What seems like ages ago when I commented on my new Sabres that they should have included a piece of paper describing the filter coding, and everyone poo-poo'ed me saying "go look online"... how's that working out for y'all today on these new deliveries :) See, including that little chart WITH the product would really be helpful now, wouldn't it.

Apr 7, 2017 at 3:38 AM Post #13,678 of 24,683
What seems like ages ago when I commented on my new Sabres that they should have included a piece of paper describing the filter coding, and everyone poo-poo'ed me saying "go look online"... how's that working out for y'all today on these new deliveries :) See, including that little chart WITH the product would really be helpful now, wouldn't it.

Do you mean like the little booklet that came with the Vyrus 2 describing the tonal differences of the filters? Yes, it was helpful when I was trying out the different filters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back