TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 5, 2017 at 11:52 AM Post #13,472 of 24,683

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Apr 5, 2017 at 12:26 PM Post #13,479 of 24,683
Got my tracking order for my master so should be here tomorrow :grin: ...looking at the pics that have been posted im hoping they sound aa good as they look!.
Cant wait to get my tracking order for my hunters too ( oh and still waiting for some deltas) going to be very busy for the next month or two :stuck_out_tongue:

Apr 5, 2017 at 12:36 PM Post #13,480 of 24,683
Gosh, looking good. My Master have no update on shipping on the order page.

@Bob, have all the Master been shipped out?

I can't access my order page to check on mine :frowning2:. The work they are doing on the site seems to have borked mouse left click for me. Most of the site I can't even get to. Ironically I can get to the rewards section but I don't need to go there. Hopefully Bob will see this before Canjam and give someone a prod to fix it.

Apr 5, 2017 at 12:39 PM Post #13,481 of 24,683
Picked them up from the depot and they really are very pretty.

Initial impressions blasting out Savant's Wario 64 is that I really need to experiment with the filters. The top end was lovely and crisp but I felt like the bass was being squashed a little by the preattached filters. Also need to put my comply tips on for a bit more comfort.

Edit: with some spare supertips I had in the glove the seal is much better and the bass punch is much improved.

Apr 5, 2017 at 12:39 PM Post #13,482 of 24,683
I can't access my order page to check on mine :frowning2:. The work they are doing on the site seems to have borked mouse left click for me. Most of the site I can't even get to. Ironically I can get to the rewards section but I don't need to go there. Hopefully Bob will see this before Canjam and give someone a prod to fix it.

I can see the order page. Atlas Delta have shipping information but no shipping information or the master except fulfilled. Sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back