TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 4, 2017 at 11:47 AM Post #13,371 of 24,683

Bob, why did you choose not to use triple-bore filters (colour coded by tubes) and use zinc alloy instead of stainless steel for PM6? I was really excited for those features... 
confused_face_2.gif

Apr 4, 2017 at 12:00 PM Post #13,373 of 24,683
Bob, why did you choose not to use triple-bore filters (colour coded by tubes) and use zinc alloy instead of stainless steel for PM6? I was really excited for those features... :confused_face_2:  

Triple bore have no performance/sound gain and our way was far more cost effective.

Stainless proved to be way to heavy when tested and you wouldn't have thanked us for it, zinc alloy is a nice compromise between the two.

Apr 4, 2017 at 12:46 PM Post #13,376 of 24,683
@Bobtrinity I've been one of the people on your case. However, you've offered a heavy-hearted explanation as well as provided discounts and a bluetooth amp/dac (don't mind if i do LOL). Welcome back and best of luck.

Business related question: Will the Icarus IV be an upgrade to the Icarus III as the PM6 is an upgrade to the Master? 

Apr 4, 2017 at 1:05 PM Post #13,378 of 24,683
@Bobtrinity
 I've been one of the people on your case. However, you've offered a heavy-hearted explanation as well as provided discounts and a bluetooth amp/dac (don't mind if i do LOL). Welcome back and best of luck.

Business related question: Will the Icarus IV be an upgrade to the Icarus III as the PM6 is an upgrade to the Master? 

Thank you and glad to be back.

Won't be an upgrade a such rather just different signature, but we are still playing with it and will give more details in due course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back