TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 3, 2017 at 2:21 PM Post #13,276 of 24,683

Apr 3, 2017 at 2:41 PM Post #13,278 of 24,683
As someone who's been a part of "the dark side" in this thread, thank you Bob. Transparency is all we wanted. Waiting a little longer is disappointing, but won't kill us. FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt) is your enemy in these sorts of situations, so anything you can do to avoid those is key.

Best of luck, and thanks again for the update.

Apr 3, 2017 at 2:52 PM Post #13,279 of 24,683
Hi Bob,
great to hear some news from You. Though I'm not excited to hear that Master 6 and Hunter are still not 100% finished, but at least we have the actual information (which is exactly what we all wanted).
And of course great to hear, that Your son gets better. Health of family members is always the most important.

Please keep us informed about all the latest and most important news, but my advise is, that You also should write these information on Your web pages. I would expect to find them there. Before I found Head-Fi, I checked Your web pages and information there are a little outdated compared to information here on the forum. And I think, that Your customers, who are not Head-Fi members, would also like to know all the latest info about their IEM.

regards, Martin

Apr 3, 2017 at 2:57 PM Post #13,280 of 24,683
I am excited to hear that PM6 is being handcrafted individually. It must be a special one of a kind IEM, which I hope to cherish for a long time.

Apr 3, 2017 at 2:59 PM Post #13,281 of 24,683
  I am excited to hear that PM6 is being handcrafted individually. It must be a special one of a kind IEM, which I hope to cherish for a long time.

I expect to toss out my PM6 fairly quickly. My hunter I will cherish. 
o2smile.gif
 I KID, I KID!

Apr 3, 2017 at 3:05 PM Post #13,282 of 24,683

I envy you dude - I've a got a lot to pay for at them moment, so don't have the money spare for something like the PM6. You can't help but admire the amount of work and craftmanship that's going into them. I'm sure you'll love them once you get them!

Apr 3, 2017 at 3:05 PM Post #13,283 of 24,683
  I expect to toss out my PM6 fairly quickly. My hunter I will cherish. 
o2smile.gif
 I KID, I KID!

PM6 has been slow to build but the Hunters! Oh boy! The amount of hours that goes into each one is just plain scary. Never again will I do what the machine guys call complex titanium shapes again. 

Don't know if you have seen the video but it took 8000 man hours just to machine those dam things, then I had to heat treat each one with a little blow torch so they all came out different.

Apr 3, 2017 at 3:08 PM Post #13,284 of 24,683

PM6 has been slow to build but the Hunters! Oh boy! The amount of hours that goes into each one is just plain scary. Never again will I do what the machine guys call complex titanium shapes again. 

Don't know if you have seen the video but it took 8000 man hours just to machine those dam things, then I had to heat treat each one with a little blow torch so they all came out different.

Wow! that must be terrifying bob. Lots of humanpower and it's really rare for any manufacturer to do something like this handmade.

Apr 3, 2017 at 3:11 PM Post #13,285 of 24,683

At least you can look back and say you've done it! A labour of love should be exactly that! Hard work, rewarding, satisfying and make you question if you would ever do anything like that again
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back