TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 23, 2017 at 5:08 AM Post #12,226 of 24,683
  So these iems really fascinate me. I see they keep releasing limited run stuff and then discontinuing it, but the stuff that I have seen seems pretty high quality judging from reviews and the materials I can see they're made of. They seem like one of the better, more reasonably priced IEMs I have seen. I am curious though, because besides the trinity atlas, which has the same sort of cable pin connector as my meelectronics pinnacle p1 and those super common shure chords, seems to be the only one of these IEMs that has that super common chord. If I ever were to upgrade to a new IEM maybe a year or several months down the line (I'm satisfied and fully done buying IEMs for now), I would probably have Trinity on my watch list. My only reservation is that I wouldn't want to buy an IEM with a replaceable chord which doesn't have a common cord to replace it with. As I said earlier in the thread, the only replaceable chord I saw on their website was 100 dollars. 

After looking at all of trinity's products, I honestly feel that the atlas is the only one that I would want to buy out of all of them. Although, they all look like they have a lot of strengths in other ways, but this is one flaw I couldn't live with. 

They don't have standard cables for their IEM listed on their web pages, but according to my experiences, they will sell You an extra cable if You ask Jake via e-mail.
I destroyed that fablic cable for Master4 quite quickly (my fault) so I sent them e-mail that I would like to buy some extra cables for Master 4 for case I destroy another one. They offered me spare cable for 10 pounds, which I bought.
So I would recommend You to send them an e-mail and They will tell You, if cables You want are still available and how much they are.

Mar 23, 2017 at 5:17 AM Post #12,227 of 24,683

They don't have standard cables for their IEM listed on their web pages, but according to my experiences, they will sell You an extra cable if You ask Jake via e-mail.
I destroyed that fablic cable for Master4 quite quickly (my fault) so I sent them e-mail that I would like to buy some extra cables for Master 4 for case I destroy another one. They offered me spare cable for 10 pounds, which I bought.
So I would recommend You to send them an e-mail and They will tell You, if cables You want are still available and how much they are.

It is irrelevant anyway since all of the new models will have that silly y-split cable.

Mar 23, 2017 at 6:47 AM Post #12,228 of 24,683
I've just received shipping notification for my Hunters. I paid extra money for tracked service but the tracking number wasn't included in the email. Which means it either hasn't been shipped yet (which makes the notification itself pretty useless) or they screwed me over and didn't opt for tracked service..

It sounds almost unreal,  how many things this company can screw up - I hope the IEMs itself will be worth this journey..

Mar 23, 2017 at 7:28 AM Post #12,230 of 24,683
  I've just received shipping notification for my Hunters. I paid extra money for tracked service but the tracking number wasn't included in the email. Which means it either hasn't been shipped yet (which makes the notification itself pretty useless) or they screwed me over and didn't opt for tracked service..

It sounds almost unreal,  how many things this company can screw up - I hope the IEMs itself will be worth this journey..

Did You check status of Your order on Trinity's web pages? I also got e-mail with info, that my Hunter is being shipped, but more information are in my order status on Trinity's web pages. But I didn't pay for tracking, so there is just written, that tracking is not available.

Mar 23, 2017 at 7:35 AM Post #12,232 of 24,683
So basically all these notifications mean is they finally got around to sending out shipping notifications.  Nothing else has changed 
rolleyes.gif

Mar 23, 2017 at 8:26 AM Post #12,233 of 24,683

Hmm, that is really sad. But from my experiences with Trinity in past, I usually got my IEM in about two weeks. So maybe wait for a day or two and try again?
But definitely not a good thing, that You paid for tracking and didn't get it.

Mar 23, 2017 at 8:56 AM Post #12,235 of 24,683
Jake just replied to my email about missing tracking number:

Quote Jake:
Apologies for this, wrong order was fulfilled we will ship your order shortly.

Which leads me to think that these notifications has been send to everybody regardless of fact whether your shipment was actually shipped or not.

If you read the email and the website with your order status  carefully, there is nowhere written that the order has been shipped. Just that the status of order has changed, but it's not clear how.

Bitterness deepens.

Mar 23, 2017 at 8:59 AM Post #12,237 of 24,683
  Jake just replied to my email about missing tracking number:

Which leads me to think that these notifications has been send to everybody regardless of fact whether your shipment was actually shipped or not.

If you read the email and the website with your order status  carefully, there is nowhere written that the order has been shipped. Just that the status of order has changed, but it's not clear how.

Bitterness deepens.

I haven't received any email, and several others in this thread haven't, so, I'd say it's more like, "these notifications have been sent to some people (regardless of shipment)" loll, which is even worse? 

Mar 23, 2017 at 9:00 AM Post #12,238 of 24,683
Hi,
I've trawled, searched, and just got myself more confused..:xf_eek:
For the looks, and potentially the sound, i find myself more attracted to the Icarus, but am still unclear after reading - some said Sagaris was a collaboration, but is that only for the players? Are the earphones fully Trinity?
I quote "Also Sagaris stuff is very different sounding gear." There was a video where Bob talked about sound differences but when I looked just now it has gone, @myemaildw says theyve all gone!) has any change happened to what you are expecting Icarus to be? Does the III use the same BA setup as the new Master?

Edit: spelling.

Mar 23, 2017 at 10:05 AM Post #12,240 of 24,683
  I hope they actually confirm if all orders have shipped tomorrow and not let us hang and assume the worst.

There has to be some response by the 27th at the very latest. 25 they will be busy and 26 is a Sunday. 

In any case, I've very excited for my gf to receive her Airs and the Masters myself. If these are as good as they are cracked up to be, I may have to get a TOTL Icarus IV. Masters for analytical sound, Icarus IV for emotional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back