TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Oct 19, 2016 at 9:17 AM Post #6,826 of 24,683
The Master 4 is completed at the end of this month and will start shipping then.

I have not jumped in before because I've answered this quite a lot of times in this thread.

This thread does move fast so some may have missed it.

Bob, thank you very much for finding time to keep us updated. Looking forward to my first Trinity!

Oct 19, 2016 at 9:18 AM Post #6,827 of 24,683
so far my experience buying trinity products on amazon way better, you get registered postage you can track at no extra cost, and they replace and you get second post if replaced. and you can track replacement at no extra cost either.

buying from trinity site you can't track it with cheapest postage, got a defective iem and brooko said that it isn't defective that I make it up and replacement they send again not traceable and support said I get it on Friday or Monday I still didn't get it.

when you preorder, when customers preorder they are investors of the business for company, paying for rnd and to make product that doesn't exist. I would like a bit more respect.

if it needs another month to make it let it be but it's prolly last time I fund anything, even if it's cheaper it's easier to buy full price on Amazon and get a better service. plus PayPal refund is probably gone too.

Sadly we cannot account for the postal system and we will always make a customer whole in anyway we can if there is an issue.

We pride ourselves on having some of the best customer service in the business, which is backed up by 1000's of customers and there experiences mirrored here and on our site.

Amazon is awesome in the situations you mentioned, but guess who is picking up that tab, us.

If you have any problem with anything you simply email us and we get what ever the problem is sorted.

Oct 19, 2016 at 9:21 AM Post #6,828 of 24,683
ok thanks I actually don't have any iems right now so kinda want something to use, I gave away all my gear to other headfiers

Oct 19, 2016 at 10:26 AM Post #6,829 of 24,683
I can understand that it's natural curiosity, I ordered my Hunter about 4 months back and yet I'm still waiting for news, but I don't see a need to repeatedly ask the same question that about 30 other people have asked in the past week alone. It's needlessly excessive, and just a search on the thread or a backtrack of a few posts will easily give many of them their answer. That's all, really.

All about money. Everybody has his own right to know what about the money from hus wallet. That's all.

Oct 19, 2016 at 10:54 AM Post #6,832 of 24,683
  Hey Lurk, Fran ..., people paid zealously for an non existing product, before two month, now they want to now whats about the PM4. It is not strange. If you don't like these post just skip them. Hmmm?

Nobody paid "zealously" for anything, I did however pay for a product that was not yet complete, not manufactured, and certainly not shipped, under the agreement that when it was manufactured, I would get one shipped to me.  That's how pre-order works, there is no "right" to receive updates, go re-read what buyers agree to when they purchase something.

It isn't strange for this thread to be filled with repetitive questions and endless banter about how great a unreleased product will or won't sound, but it's annoying simply because updates of value get buried. It's too bad that there can't be a discussion thread that could be completely ignored and then this could just have useful updates so you wouldn't have to skip pages of content for "end of October"

Oct 19, 2016 at 12:35 PM Post #6,833 of 24,683
Honestly, if the date of shipping is end of October, earliest I would start asking would be November 1, not before that. Repeatedly asking the same question 10 days before the end of Due date is just childish. I understand people here are childishly passionate for high-end new products and I like it. But there has to be some practical sense when posting to a public thread that goes out of control pretty easily. We ask these questions over and over without searching what has been discussed before, and then complain that the thread is too long and nothing can be found. Well, WE are contributing to that! Yes, you have the right to post what you want, but with right comes responsibility. Please don't forget that.

We paid for a near-finished product at the last stages of production, and in return received a heavy discount. With investment and reward comes risk, probably a lot less in this case than what most investors undertake. Shipping dates are guidelines and they can change. You may have to wait longer. That's the risk. If anyone understood otherwise while ordering, they misunderstood. You also have the option to pull your investment at any point.

Oct 19, 2016 at 12:40 PM Post #6,834 of 24,683
I've to say that the BT lanyard is ACE! I'm so glad that Trinity took their time and delivered a killer product. Build quality looks to be solid. Length works perfectly for me. Sync went without a hitch to my iPhone. Sound quality wise, the Atlas with gold filters is pristine. I've been using them at work for about a week, a few hours a day and they lasted a week between recharges, There is an auto shutoff and audible indications of remote presses and  battery needs recharging beeps. I could not be more pleased. I seriously think there is no audible degradation within my cubicle space. The thing also looks damn cool and everyone has asked. I got the red buds and so they stick out.

OK Fanboy mode off!

Cheers!

Oct 19, 2016 at 12:43 PM Post #6,835 of 24,683
My 2 cents which is worth more now due to BREXIT.  LOL(not really)

Any delays have been due to the fact Trinity has constantly tried to improve the product to give us the best audio experience they can.

The delays are frustrating simply because we are anxious and want it.  I am guilty of this but I prefer a delay to get the best product they can deliver.

I appreciate the fact they are constantly trying to make sure the consumer is getting there is best offering possible.

Oct 19, 2016 at 12:51 PM Post #6,836 of 24,683
  My 2 cents which is worth more now due to BREXIT.  LOL(not really)

Any delays have been due to the fact Trinity has constantly tried to improve the product to give us the best audio experience they can.

The delays are frustrating simply because we are anxious and want it.  I am guilty of this but I prefer a delay to get the best product they can deliver.

I appreciate the fact they are constantly trying to make sure the consumer is getting there is best offering possible.

Agreed!  Though it would be super cool to get my PM6 by christmas.

L3000.gif

Oct 19, 2016 at 1:07 PM Post #6,838 of 24,683
I just checked my email.....storm trooper Phantom Airs, YES! That's totally the color option I'm gonna go for. It's what I want most out of the crop of available colors; red with black face would've been my second choice if we didn't unlock the storm trooper option.

Oct 19, 2016 at 3:43 PM Post #6,839 of 24,683
I knew that the free shipping was from the British post but I was unaware that it was not tracked. Would it be possible to offer a shipping service which comes through British post to be registered and insured? I wouldn't be so brash to ask it for free and I'm happy to pay a flat rate for it. It's just the fact that the dhl shipping costs are none to friendly to me with that conversion rate and offering an intermediate service might help out other people in the same situation and if this is possible how would I go about paying this cost seeing as I have already made the preorder.

Oct 19, 2016 at 5:41 PM Post #6,840 of 24,683
I knew that the free shipping was from the British post but I was unaware that it was not tracked. Would it be possible to offer a shipping service which comes through British post to be registered and insured? I wouldn't be so brash to ask it for free and I'm happy to pay a flat rate for it. It's just the fact that the dhl shipping costs are none to friendly to me with that conversion rate and offering an intermediate service might help out other people in the same situation and if this is possible how would I go about paying this cost seeing as I have already made the preorder.

Good idea! Just added it to the system

Users who are viewing this thread

Back