TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 22, 2016 at 10:52 PM Post #1,921 of 24,683
Was @HisoundFi's review of the Sabres with the bassiest filter like @Brooko's was? I would never use them that way. More interested in flat response reviews.
Thanks

Give it a couple days. I'm sure that the in-depth impressions @Brooko plans to post soon will give you a good idea. I believe that he commented at one point as well that he found the other filters meant to go with the Sabres, so the impressions this time around will probably be more all-encompassing.

May 23, 2016 at 1:13 AM Post #1,925 of 24,683
  It would be great if you can compare Master 4 bass with CKR9Ltd, same push pull DD

I don't have the CKR9Ltd - just what you see in my profile.

May 23, 2016 at 1:29 AM Post #1,927 of 24,683
I dunno if you want to make assumptions here. CKR9 uses 13mm drivers, Trinity uses 7mm drivers for everything now. And per more than a few comments from Bob, there is no way that they've been designed to be tuned exactly the same as anything else on the market, unless by incredibly unlikely coincidence. 

Similarly if the BAs are doing all the mid + high work via crossovers of some kind, you could see the dynamics being more precisely tuned for the lows. If. Too many possible variations here to make assumptions. Unless Bobs gonna give up his designs, we'll have to wait til they're in our ears. 

May 23, 2016 at 2:53 AM Post #1,928 of 24,683
Excited to announce my first purchase from trinity audio. I'm going to start dreaming about those master 4s already. Can't WAIT! Hopefully they are all Bob says they are. From what I have read so far, I shouldn't have to worry too much - Bob sounds like he knows his stuff. Also thanks for the promo code it's what finally pushed me over the brink :)

May 23, 2016 at 5:09 AM Post #1,929 of 24,683
@Brooko  If you could make a (very)brief comparison to the Primacy​
L3000.gif
. I read your review of it and i remember you liked it. For me the Primacy is one of the best phones i have heard and the fit is perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back