TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Feb 2, 2016 at 10:35 AM Post #91 of 24,683
@Bob didnt know it will be over ear, i thought it would be on ear judging from the first pic . Is it possible to wear them on ear as well?

Well, its an angled nozzle shell so it might be ok for straight down fit for some due to ear canal analogy.
Alternatively,you can flip mod the earpieces,like left to right and vice versa for wearing straight down,If you are ok with right channel audio playing on left and left on the right earpieces.

The earshells are made of metal than plastic and also designed to accomodate multiple drivers inside along with x-over too (weightier than conventional IEMs so better be over the ear than straight down) so the native style of over the ear design,also achieving perfect seal/fit and better isolation.

Feb 2, 2016 at 10:48 AM Post #93 of 24,683
Well, its an angled nozzle shell so it might be ok for straight down fit for some due to ear canal analogy.
Alternatively,you can flip mod the earpieces,like left to right and vice versa for wearing straight down,If you are ok with right channel audio playing on left and left on the right earpieces.

The earshells are made of metal than plastic and also designed to accomodate multiple drivers inside along with x-over too (weightier than conventional IEMs so better be over the ear than straight down) so the native style of over the ear design,also achieving perfect seal/fit and better isolation.

i see thats good to know, i dont have many experience with over ear wear before atlas so i need to get used to it first but if over ear provide better isolation then its all good

Feb 2, 2016 at 10:51 AM Post #94 of 24,683
Hmm, I have that same cable on my Plextone X41M's and you could have worse ones:wink_face: I can see the need for the longer nozzles with these, can't wait to hear them Bob:bigsmile_face: THX for posting

Yeah, and thats the snake cable like it comes with new vsd1s, AE ie800 IEMs etc......

Feb 2, 2016 at 7:59 PM Post #100 of 24,683
This is shaping up to be pretty nice. I think based on the shape, it'll probably work better for me to use the longer nozzles. Also, since the Master is slightly larger than the Sabre, will the ear side be a little tapered, or will it also be just a flat disk? Definitely gonna buy these, looking forward to them
etysmile.gif

Feb 3, 2016 at 1:09 AM Post #101 of 24,683
  Hmm, I have that same cable on my Plextone X41M's and you could have worse ones
wink_face.gif
I can see the need for the longer nozzles with these, can't wait to hear them Bob
bigsmile_face.gif
THX for posting

that pic of bob wearing them...they remind me of the nice, small footprint of the vsonics gr07 classic...will the nozzle also be adjustable to assist in fit?

Feb 3, 2016 at 5:05 PM Post #103 of 24,683
  that pic of bob wearing them...they remind me of the nice, small footprint of the vsonics gr07 classic...will the nozzle also be adjustable to assist in fit?

If you're referring to the swiveling nozzle of the GR06/GR07, I doubt it since the design would also have to take into account the integrity of having removable nozzles. Though I did love how that design had a swiveling nozzle, it was a fantastic idea I wish would be implemented in other IEMs. So I'd imagine nozzle angle is going to be fixed, though we do know that removable nozzles will come in two lengths, and I like that cuz I like options
biggrin.gif

Feb 4, 2016 at 10:43 AM Post #104 of 24,683
Dont worry ours wont come with that cable, they will come with a 2 pin version of this... (Picture deleted)

Not sure of the overall length, but I am still voting for 2-3 inches longer than when using the original Delta worn over the ear.
Thanks for all your awesome work and communication, Bob!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back