TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 5, 2017 at 5:00 AM Post #13,442 of 24,683
Touche, although since Bob hasn't answered and you clearly aren't Bob, you have yet to actually answer the original question. Hence the comment about speculation; still no concrete answer (because duh, it's middle of the night in the UK), not much point to your quipping however correct it may be. We could do this all day bud.....like seriously, we don't have anything else to do while we're waiting anyway :D

Filters on air are the same small bore and thread size is the sabre and are not interchangeable with any new gear.

Apr 5, 2017 at 5:00 AM Post #13,443 of 24,683
We did think about bringing master 6 and hunter but made no sense as no one can buy it now, so just the Icarus III, master and vyrus v2 on the stand.

For those of us who can't attend the CamJam, it would be great to read visitor's impressions between the new IEMs & the Pm6/Hunters. You could have them with you & bring them out when someone 'in the know' visits you and requests a listen. That's one of the main reasons I'm on Head-Fi, so I can get some feedback from those who do get access to the IEMs. So, if you could, that would be helpful to me and I'm sure others on here. Maybe use a secret code like, 'I'm secret squirrel and I'm here to test the nuts.' :)

Apr 5, 2017 at 5:35 AM Post #13,445 of 24,683
Really, really hoping that someone on here has now received their Air/Hunter/PM6/Master & puts up some photos & a quick review today. Surely someone has now got one of them in hand? Hope so to keep the mood of positivity going! :fingers_crossed::shrug:♂️

Apr 5, 2017 at 5:39 AM Post #13,446 of 24,683
I emailed Jake to ask whether my PM6's were shipped since I'm in Australia which should be under Asia. Replied I got was I'm halfway through the queue, but he has yet to reply me what queue this is whether its shipping or assembling, will update my findings when I get a reply. 

Apr 5, 2017 at 8:26 AM Post #13,450 of 24,683
I just missed my delivery of my masters and have had to arrange a redelivery tomorrow - but good news for UK orders - worth downloading the APC app and checking your tracking number.

Did you receive an email that gave you your tracking number? Hoping to get same, if so, soon as got Master, Air & Hunter on order. 
etysmile.gif

Apr 5, 2017 at 8:41 AM Post #13,451 of 24,683
Did you receive an email that gave you your tracking number? Hoping to get same, if so, soon as got Master, Air & Hunter on order. :etysmile:

It was the order updated email but I had to click through to the order itself and there was a number there, just copy it into the app and it'll tell you if it's on the way.

Can't wait to try these tomorrow. Should keep my going until the pm6s ship out.

Apr 5, 2017 at 9:00 AM Post #13,453 of 24,683
Bass is rich and fluid but never muddies any area. Bass on master is fast and precise and more multi BA esq. Bass on Icarus III is more immersive.

Gah! Damn you Bob, now I want the Icarus III as well!
basshead.gif

Apr 5, 2017 at 9:01 AM Post #13,455 of 24,683

Bass is rich and fluid but never muddies any area. Bass on master is fast and precise and more multi BA esq. Bass on Icarus III is more immersive.

Gah! Damn you Bob, now I want the Icarus III as well!
basshead.gif

Precisely the reason I ordered them both lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back