TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jan 24, 2017 at 1:24 PM Post #10,366 of 24,683
  Now that you mention it i do remember there being different shipping options but standard shipping doesn't mention that there is no tracking. Since I live in the US standard is already 2-3 days from shipping so I guess it wouldn't matter for me. Disregard.

I haven't ordered from the Trinity page in a while now, but now that I see your image there, I'm curious. Standard shipping seems like it should come with a tracking number, at least in the case of your image right there. I haven't seen a US shipping carrier that doesn't have an end-user tracking number for 2-3 day shipping. That kind of shipping time tends to be in line with the "expedited shipping" tier of most postal carriers. Case in point, USPS Priority Mail is 2-3 day tracked domestic shipping. Then again, that's when purchasing that sort of shipping service as a direct customer. I have no idea how it works with companies and shipping deals.

Jan 24, 2017 at 6:13 PM Post #10,368 of 24,683
it needs 0.78 mm cause 0.75 gets loose my iems always disconnect cause of so so design aspects of them. They were designed to roll on market sooner. Many cheap compromises were made. I don't complain though. This to be expected.

Hmmm? 0.78 is bigger and might stretch the sockets out. I've used 2 0.75's w/o issue so far. They fit snug in the PM4 so 0.78 would seemingly loosen up some. Again just talking of PM4 sockets :)

$15 and nice on the PM4. More bass, better stage, Cleaner sound than stock esp. in bass. Jackpots description of the Master is what this cable pushes towards. Though not harder to drive. Maybe does better unamped than with stock braided cable. More resolution, lower reaching bass(lowest I have heard so far with PM4), and more bass than UE cable I was using before. Filters make more sense now with added bass esp. if I just want to grab and go w/o an amp.

Jan 24, 2017 at 9:00 PM Post #10,372 of 24,683
No one here is going to answer you as no one here works for Trinity, we are all only consumers. If you need something addressed you should be contacting Trinity not members here.
rolleyes.gif

Wow.. ok. It sounded like someone had experience with that being a possibility and I was asking for their input. But I'm sorry to have sullied your precious Trinity thread with a question about something someone said in the form of conversation. Like one would do on a place like a forum. 

Jan 24, 2017 at 11:02 PM Post #10,373 of 24,683
Wow.. ok. It sounded like someone had experience with that being a possibility and I was asking for their input. But I'm sorry to have sullied your precious Trinity thread with a question about something someone said in the form of conversation. Like one would do on a place like a forum. 

Don't get bent out of shape, asking members is kind of pointless about YOUR return policy that is between you and Trinity and no one else here. You have to contact them anyways, so why not start there anyways? Pointless post. Just adds nothing supportive to this thread. It's like me asking if Trinity will refund me if I lost or broke my product. Every case is different and no one can tell you what they will decide on. If asking for someone else's case, sure but things can change and not every case will be the same, that's my point. If someone will chime in and say this or that, it is no guarantee it will apply to you.

Jan 24, 2017 at 11:24 PM Post #10,374 of 24,683
  "RETURN THEM AND GET YOUR MONEY BACK"

Is that even a possibility? 

I return their stuff.  I do it in the first days and did it because of poor fit or dislike of the sound.  I couldn't handle the pm4 sound so I returned that in 2 days.

Jan 24, 2017 at 11:48 PM Post #10,375 of 24,683

I return their stuff.  I do it in the first days and did it because of poor fit or dislike of the sound.  I couldn't handle the pm4 sound so I returned that in 2 days.

Just my point of view-I would never return a headphone or an iem after 2 days. They all need some use to break them in, and 2 days isn't enough time in my opinion. I have heard some pretty dramatic differences in phones from brand new to having say 25-50 hours on them. To my ears my PM4 has mellowed somewhat with use and doesn't sound as bright as it did when I first started using it. And an  aftermarket cable can also improve the sound quality over the stock cable. Again, just my opinion and my personal experience.

Jan 25, 2017 at 12:12 AM Post #10,376 of 24,683

I think there may be a miscommunication here.  He's just saying that there wouldn't be anyone here other than a Trinity employee that would answer the question.  If anything, a PM would probably be the best solution here as each person may have different situations where they may or may have not been able to return a product.  With all the confusion going on in the past couple of months, contacting Trinity directly will avoid a potential misleading answer from one of us in this forum.  Not attacking anyone here.  Just helping put out the fire.

Jan 25, 2017 at 12:29 AM Post #10,377 of 24,683

Crispness is in the air on this thread, be careful with what you say, incautious viking, we have lots of sheriffs tired of ignorant or problematic customers. And they are prepared to shoot...

You have a 14 day trial period guarantee, so it depends on when you bought it: https://trinity-audio-engineering.myshopify.com/pages/terms-and-conditions

Good luck!

why are you defending Trinity Audio? Are you related to them?

In my humble opinion that seems unlikely considering the tone of his last answers. Anyway, it looks like something happened this last months that took things to the frontier of politeness and confidence on this thread. Come on guys, let's all take some tile, burn the spliff, embrace buda, take a walk, lick enormous or tiny genitals, have a pink bubbles bath or whatever anyone likes to chill. This terms of discussion and reactivity every 10 messages are nonsense!!! I have something to tell you: there's people out there different from us, i  know it, i've seen it and came back to warn, i promise...You better prepare and begin to accept them as they are, with their exasperating experiences and ridiculous questions, or a new tribe, the infuriated people with the infuriated ones of this forum, will begin to grow, and then, brothers and sisters, then violence will call violence and it will be the end of this consumerism subterfuge!!! 

(and if someone feels offended by this message also... my apologizes!)

Jan 25, 2017 at 12:31 AM Post #10,378 of 24,683
  I think there may be a miscommunication here.  He's just saying that there wouldn't be anyone here other than a Trinity employee that would answer the question.  If anything, a PM would probably be the best solution here as each person may have different situations where they may or may have not been able to return a product.  With all the confusion going on in the past couple of months, contacting Trinity directly will avoid a potential misleading answer from one of us in this forum.  Not attacking anyone here.  Just helping put out the fire.

Yes, you got style!!!

Jan 25, 2017 at 12:39 AM Post #10,379 of 24,683
  Just my point of view-I would never return a headphone or an iem after 2 days. They all need some use to break them in, and 2 days isn't enough time in my opinion. I have heard some pretty dramatic differences in phones from brand new to having say 25-50 hours on them. To my ears my PM4 has mellowed somewhat with use and doesn't sound as bright as it did when I first started using it. And an  aftermarket cable can also improve the sound quality over the stock cable. Again, just my opinion and my personal experience.

I can tell what sound works for me and what doesn't.  

The pm4 was an incomplete earphone.  You can get the LZ A4 for the same retail price and experience something generally regarded as a large step up.  

Even if it did sound good, which it fell terribly short for the price it retails for, the fit was awful for many customers including myself requiring longer filters, which BOB said would be included at the start of it being announced.

That thing was made to be remade.

Jan 25, 2017 at 1:12 AM Post #10,380 of 24,683
why are you defending Trinity Audio? Are you related to them?

In the same logic why you keep calling out people for defending them? Is a dissatisfied customer not enough a title you have to promote your self to truth defender now?

I'm not a big PM4 fan either. Fit is bad, sound is too thin for me, some filters are too loose screw on tightly. I think trinity dropped the call on this one too.

You are not happy I get it we all get it. You said it a million times. You can be happy or not happy, vent or warn people to be honest it's your own business. But Most people don't frigging need you tell them what they should or should not think.

Because you know what, you don't own that headspace and you have no right. PM4 is bad but I had great experiences too. Sabre is one of my favorite purchase last year and i bought 20+ pairs alone last year. Why would I reject my own experience and judgement to listen to you, whoever you think you are?

instead of moaning day in and day out, just return the damn thing and asks for a refund already. Did you even ask?! Maybe instead of your constant trashing and moaning, try help other people who do actually feel the same as you, letting them know what they can do. Do you even think about that? Do you know there are members here did that? If you can't make it beyond yourself who do you think you are to call anyone anything?

Now stop trolling. Go get lost. Let people think for themselves. They are not stupid. They don't Need you to tell them what they like or what they do not like. Let more empathetic people help others out. This isn't even about the products or trinity, it's decency 101. Geez.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back