TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 10, 2016 at 2:53 PM Post #302 of 24,683
Oh man, After seeing the pics I have no idea how I'm gonna wait till August/July! Everyone needs to send Bob some RedBull ASAP lol. Also can't wait to hear how the Sabre stacks up against the Atlas.

THE MAN, does seem to keep outdoing himself
biggrin.gif

Mar 10, 2016 at 2:55 PM Post #303 of 24,683
Everytime I put in the Atlas, I ask myself why I bother with this hobby anymore. They are brilliant. The master is going to be out of this world.

Mar 10, 2016 at 3:27 PM Post #304 of 24,683
Oh man, After seeing the pics I have no idea how I'm gonna wait till August/July! Everyone needs to send Bob some RedBull ASAP lol. Also can't wait to hear how the Sabre stacks up against the Atlas.

I need more than redbull. Feel like the past few weeka i have just been chasing my own ass.

The guys have been testing the sabre and put forward quite a few tweaks which have been implemented and are being built again.

The sabre will be different to the Atlas and alot smoother.

Mar 10, 2016 at 3:34 PM Post #306 of 24,683
After the phantom series i dont think i will be able to outdo myself again.

So you will be able to breath a sigh of relief
biggrin.gif

Customs are the next step :wink: 

If you are considering it, here's my money. 

Mar 10, 2016 at 3:36 PM Post #307 of 24,683
After the phantom series i dont think i will be able to outdo myself again.

So you will be able to breath a sigh of relief
biggrin.gif

Well I'm OK but me wallet seemed to yell BooRah
blink.gif

Mar 10, 2016 at 4:16 PM Post #308 of 24,683
Customs are the next step :wink: 

If you are considering it, here's my money. 

Customs is something that keeps rolling round in my mind and i have a few ideas. But its something we would have to get geared up for and also would take some time for us to test we are capable of doing a good job.

We have plans to redo the Vario but in a completely different way and do them as a full size set of cans.

So much time and so little to do...strike that ,reverse it

Mar 10, 2016 at 4:53 PM Post #309 of 24,683
Customs is something that keeps rolling round in my mind and i have a few ideas. But its something we would have to get geared up for and also would take some time for us to test we are capable of doing a good job.

We have plans to redo the Vario but in a completely different way and do them as a full size set of cans.

So much time and so little to do...strike that ,reverse it

Definitely interested! 
popcorn.gif

-Cheers!
beerchug.gif

-HK sends

Mar 11, 2016 at 11:46 AM Post #312 of 24,683
Bod when u release the KS that wont mean the master is finished right? Its still going to some reviewers while the the KS is going on and be adjusted/tweaked taking their thoughts into plan?

Got it in one.

They will be 99.99% done just some final fine tweaks. We have learnt lots and are implementing all the feedback and suggestion and putting them into the Phantom series.

We will have an even larger accessories package including our regular tips, 3 sizes of foams, dual flange and tri flange and 4 sizes of spinfit tips.

Mar 11, 2016 at 12:39 PM Post #313 of 24,683
Got it in one.

They will be 99.99% done just some final fine tweaks. We have learnt lots and are implementing all the feedback and suggestion and putting them into the Phantom series.

We will have an even larger accessories package including our regular tips, 3 sizes of foams, dual flange and tri flange and 4 sizes of spinfit tips.

hey bob, whatever happened to the kombi hybrid tips from the atlas KS?

Mar 11, 2016 at 12:49 PM Post #315 of 24,683
Got it in one.

Any chance for a 6.35mm adapter? 
evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back