TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 25, 2018 at 5:59 AM Post #24,437 of 24,683
They are bulky. I have no problem with them but some do. I don't run around with them in. Nice for sitting and relaxing.
Yes, I agree, they are large, I thought the same with the ZST and ES3, where the rounded shape can be adjusted to give a comfortable fit. I'm still burning them in but I am enjoying the lively presentation of the presence region. There seems to be a wide variation of opinions on these online, some good, some not so good. I am inclined to be positive so far.

Jun 28, 2018 at 5:42 AM Post #24,438 of 24,683
I haven't posted to a Trinity thread in a long, long time. Much to my amazement, a pair of Hunters came in the post this week. I ordered a long time ago – 18 months or more. I haven't opened the box, since I wondered if there was some very remote chance of reselling them. But then again, part of me is curious about how they sound. I know about the issues with the PM6 not coming as specified. I don't suppose anyone knows whether the recent Hunter shipments actually meet the advertised spec?

Jun 28, 2018 at 6:25 AM Post #24,439 of 24,683
I haven't posted to a Trinity thread in a long, long time. Much to my amazement, a pair of Hunters came in the post this week. I ordered a long time ago – 18 months or more. I haven't opened the box, since I wondered if there was some very remote chance of reselling them. But then again, part of me is curious about how they sound. I know about the issues with the PM6 not coming as specified. I don't suppose anyone knows whether the recent Hunter shipments actually meet the advertised spec?
Wow! So there might be some hope for me and others waiting for the Icarus 1 and 2. Probably not though. Lol

Jun 28, 2018 at 7:21 AM Post #24,440 of 24,683
Wow! So there might be some hope for me and others waiting for the Icarus 1 and 2. Probably not though. Lol

Lol, if my Icarus 1 showed up I'd probably keel over. I think we're more likely to win the lottery than see the Iccy 1 or 2.

Jun 28, 2018 at 8:16 AM Post #24,441 of 24,683
What’s so sad to me at this point, is the fact that they think by shipping something they are meeting their expected responsibility. If the products are not what you paid for they have failed.
The higher end products were costly-Maybe not top-of-the-line cost-because of the specifications but if you’re receiving something far inferior , They feel it’s OK to continue to deceive people.

Incomplete products at inferior specifications. To me this is as bad as not getting something, trying to mislead someone into believing they got what they paid

Jul 2, 2018 at 12:09 PM Post #24,442 of 24,683
Anyone interested in the Artiste DC1, if you search for it on Amazon under that name it shows the same model by a seller called More THX and is available for 36.99 GBP. It appears to be the same item as one of the images shows the 13mm dynamic driver and 12mm ceramic driver. Meanwhile I have swapped out the Starline tips on my DC1 for Spiral Dots and I have a perfect seal. They are sounding better than ever.

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2018 at 12:07 AM Post #24,443 of 24,683
Undo the torx screws on the front and pry it open gently with a guitar pick or old credit / bank card.

If you are happy with them I wouldn't bother opening them up for fear of disappointment.

Thank you @sososerious.
I opened and mine was PM2...
SxMK6Bx.jpg

Jul 9, 2018 at 9:02 AM Post #24,445 of 24,683
Hi guys,

how to contact them for a refund? I had actually wrote them off as bad debts

But my current financial situation isn't that good, so if I can get back the money, it will help me alot

Jul 9, 2018 at 9:36 AM Post #24,448 of 24,683
Their accounts are overdue according to Comapnies House. Their website has been down for months, so no revenue coming in. Nobody has logged into their Kickstarter account t since January. Very few have received their Airs and even those that do, aren’t that happy with the quality of connection or battery time. They’re effectively dead and they’ve stated nothing to counter that assumption. Time to move on.

Jul 9, 2018 at 10:16 AM Post #24,449 of 24,683
Jul 9, 2018 at 2:29 PM Post #24,450 of 24,683
Their accounts are overdue according to Comapnies House. Their website has been down for months, so no revenue coming in. Nobody has logged into their Kickstarter account t since January. Very few have received their Airs and even those that do, aren’t that happy with the quality of connection or battery time. They’re effectively dead and they’ve stated nothing to counter that assumption. Time to move on.

To be honest, at this point, i am confused to what people are expecting. Like you said, it's dead and buried.

Now to others...if you receive something, good; if you like them, keep them; if you don't like them, sell them; if you don't like and can't sell pass them as a present, most people would be happy with cool looking iems. I think it's absurd people are still feeling so riled up at this point, it's just mind blowing to me since i know how KS works and how this type of policies can really turn back and bite you in the ass.

Stop your b****ing, if you were a Vabo support than you would feel really screwed. A product that never got delivered, they sold a bunch and they are selling the product in airports and throught the net and the backers got 0. It's not that i don't understand how you feel and you have all right to be upset but are you seriously going to whine after all these years?! I hope to heavens you have more important things to focus on in your life.

Freaking move on.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back