1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*

1. OldDude04
    Sold at most stores and outlet malls in Never Never Land. But they're currently only taking pre-orders.... :p

Torment likes this.
  2. Darkestred
    heh heh..."until they ship"

3. rantng
    Make sure to jump on their special pre-order pricing. (But it will never be sold at full MSRP)

4. bjaardker
    Production Ready (Now in production)

[​IMG]

5. Jeffreyy
    Unfortunately I don't have the time to keep up with all of this stuff, but i still have my icarus 3's on order. Can someone give me a quick recap on what happened to trinity and if I can expect my iacrus 3's to ever arrive ? :)

6. Karendar
    I thought they shipped all Icarus III's...?

People are fighting to get even a glimpse of their trinity orders. Your best bet is to write to kieran@trinityaudioengineering.com and hope they have some in stock.

7. hernandoco
    All orders were shipped in 2017.

8. Karendar
    ... Says the liar. :D

9. Midgetguy
    You're only saying that because they shipped your order in 2018. All other orders were shipped in 2017 :D. My order doesn't count since as far as I know, it hasn't been shipped so it doesn't have a ship date :p

10. Karendar
    No, I'm saying that because it's cruel to even consider making people believe Trinity doesn't still have a backlog :D

11. Midgetguy
    All orders were shipped in 2017 excluding the ones that weren't.

HungryPanda likes this.
  12. Layman1
    Always read the small print lol :wink:

Midgetguy likes this.
  13. dave9527
    R1 is on massdrop...

14. dave9527
    Capture+_2018-04-09-22-05-32.png

15. Karendar
    Either Bob has balls the size of mount fuji or he's really oblivious to the expected backlash.