1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*

1. Karendar
    Just refunded mine at 60£ and this still made me wonder for a fraction of a second. :p

JaeYoon likes this.
  2. dave9527
    That's why I gave up the 50% discount for I ii, I will wait for it comes to real world then use the ks backer discount (if available)

3. Carlsan
    So true, still waiting on an order for a pair of Master 6 from over a year ago.

4. IamMe90
    To be fair, it does say that they are in stock on the website shop, and their in stock items have a good track record with fast shipping; and we've seen people in NA getting them. But, it is certainly a crapshoot. One that I'm still wondering about myself... :p

5. Remiam7

Well, I caved and ordered. Can't say I have any IEM that may be considered a "fun" sound, so should be interesting for me. I must say that my Hunter is what I have been choosing to listen to though.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
    JaeYoon likes this.
  6. Midgetguy
    I figure I'm just gonna glue my Vyrus 2 shell back together and call it a day. Now all I have to do is get around to doing that :p

Remiam7 and JaeYoon like this.
  7. JaeYoon
    :p glue it back already lol

Or you can buy bob's parting gift

Remiam7 likes this.
  8. Remiam7

Yeah, I think I will be purging myself of about a dozen IEM's and just keep the Hunter and Lyra II. Give them away to family members.

Miko 7 and JaeYoon like this.
  9. JaeYoon
    Glad you like both IEMS, yippee!!!

Remiam7 likes this.
  10. Remiam7

They both have differant sound signatures. The Lyra II is still on burn in.

11. JaeYoon
    Of course they do.... I don't think anyone expects them have same signature :p

Remiam7 likes this.
  12. Remiam7

I just thought maybe there would be some similarities, but not at all. Both were a good chose.

JaeYoon likes this.
  13. JaeYoon
    Always handy to have more than one IEM!
    Also curious any other trinity iems you have that you prefer Hunter over those?

Remiam7 likes this.
  14. Midgetguy
    But glue saves me 74 pounds! :p
    I should really get around to this. But hilariously, my laziness is sustained simply because my Hyperion is still alive and kicking haha.

I've got one IEM I could sell, but everything else (maybe like 6-8 IEMs?), I keep thinking I've got a reason to keep around lol. I'm such a hoarder. But it could be worse though. Imagine if I tried every "sensational" sub-$100 IEM. It would be chaos! :D

Remiam7 and JaeYoon like this.
  15. Remiam7

I prefer my Atlas for fit and probably Vyrus II, but the Hunter would be second. That's really all though.

JaeYoon likes this.