TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 26, 2017 at 1:54 AM Post #20,283 of 24,683
Still no word of anyone receiving the air. My guess is they thought they had their problems fixed, and when the ones with the new battery went out and were still getting less than 2 hours, they shut it down again.

We're only 3 months from the scheduled Zolo Liberty+ ship date... We'll see who actually delivers first.

Jul 26, 2017 at 2:37 AM Post #20,284 of 24,683
Still no word of anyone receiving the air. My guess is they thought they had their problems fixed, and when the ones with the new battery went out and were still getting less than 2 hours, they shut it down again.

We're only 3 months from the scheduled Zolo Liberty+ ship date... We'll see who actually delivers first.
i think you are right on the airs, too much time, too much silence, if they mark II had really worked TA would be shouting from the rooftops.

I am GBP190 in the hole on these babies. sigh

Jul 26, 2017 at 3:09 AM Post #20,285 of 24,683

Feel glad that I didn't go for the Airs but went for the Zolo's.

Jul 26, 2017 at 5:36 AM Post #20,287 of 24,683
Some update of my case.

After tones of email with trinity, Jake just keeping nonsense conversation with me for a period of times.
Then I change email to Kieran. Kieran does full refund to me for my 2xPM6 ( there is 300HKD difference compare with
my purchase) after 2 email.

Okay,trinity finally refund 2xpm6, 2xatlas delta , so the story has finished.

I learn more with this lesson, and definitely no more pre-order, and buy anything from trinity audio, it is terrible experience.

Thanks for all you guy here give me suggestion.

Jul 26, 2017 at 9:03 AM Post #20,290 of 24,683
What IEMs are good contenders against the Masters at the price range of 100 USD/75 pounds? (a little more or less)
TFZ Exclusive King is pretty bangin. Series 4 has just been released though and that might be even better.

Jul 26, 2017 at 9:11 AM Post #20,293 of 24,683
So I was advised by Kieran that it'll take up to about 20 days before all the PM6 stock will arrive...

In the meantime I've been hanging around the local music store - trying out the Noble Django and Unique Melody Miracle 2. I was very very impressed with the Miracle and nearly buying them outright. Although the Django was more comfortable, and that stayed my hand. On the off chance someone has heard both of these versus a PM6, I would love your thoughts on them!

I've waited so many months for the PM6, my will is wavering and my flesh is weak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back