TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 16, 2017 at 6:21 PM Post #16,832 of 24,683
Ok, help me, seems im so blind. Ok, see i was msg Bob with questions - Which is Masters have frequensy and how much ohms and impendance? and was have this answer by Jake: Have you tried looking on the order page on our site. Ok, what im doing wrong, help me to understood.
You're not doing anything wrong as far as I can tell. Their web page for the Master (and really any of their IEMs) don't quote frequency response or impedance. I'd just say generally assume that response is the usual 20-20k and impedance is probably 16-32Ohms. I know they're really not big on describing things in numbers, but the rest of the industry does it, I figure they should do it in at least the simplest of capacities.

May 16, 2017 at 6:24 PM Post #16,834 of 24,683
Waiting for an update on an update for something that should of been updated. LOL
That's just kinda where we're at now, depressing as it may be. For most people, patience is not wearing thin; patience is in a plywood coffin wrapped in Costco garbage bags down a 6-foot hole filled so far with about 80% dirt and 15% dog feces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back