TRINITY - PHANTOM/SAGARIS SERIES - Newer Thread (JUST IMPRESSIONS ETC - DO NOT POST ABOUT ORDER STATUS - COMPLAINING - ETC.)

Which Is Your Favorite Filter?

• Total voters
Apr 9, 2017 at 1:14 AM Post #391 of 1,582
So what did he say about why the PM6 were not there?

Are you asking why the PM6 were not at Canjam? Same explanation applies as above.

Apr 9, 2017 at 1:43 AM Post #393 of 1,582
CanJam is a perfect platform to showcase what your brand is capable of making. Unless the Hunter and PM6 were limited production runs. Also, what happened to the Phantom Air? Not sure l followed.  Am I missing anything? 

Apr 9, 2017 at 2:49 AM Post #395 of 1,582
1000 a year for both the Hunter and PM6.  PM6 only has red available for sale and I imagine not many of those left.  Plus after Bob's comments I have a feeling the Hunters will be made with a new material next year.

1000 a year. Well it's been a year already from when they were released so not sure what any of it means to justify not having a demo?

Apr 9, 2017 at 2:58 AM Post #396 of 1,582
CanJam is a perfect platform to showcase what your brand is capable of making. Unless the Hunter and PM6 were limited production runs. Also, what happened to the Phantom Air? Not sure l followed.  Am I missing anything? 

Same I was commenting abt the AIR over other threadyesterday......also if vyrus 2 cld participate in the canjam event why not AD too? even its really nice to showcase the budget "bud"dies hyperion,imo.

Apr 9, 2017 at 3:07 AM Post #397 of 1,582
1000 a year. Well it's been a year already from when they were released so not sure what any of it means to justify not having a demo?

Oh, it has been a year already? I didn't know that. Well, l was looking for reviews and impressions outside of Head-Fi and assumed these haven't been released and they are still working on the first run. 

Apr 9, 2017 at 3:08 AM Post #398 of 1,582
I haven't been evangelical or anything but I'd say all my posts have been overall pretty positive in support of Trinity and advocating patience. That being said, even I find it a bit weird that they would not have the Hunter and PM6 on display at CanJam. Simply just to be like "This is what we're capable of people, check it out!" It would be easy to explain to people that they were a limited run that sold out, and people could have an opportunity to get in on the next run when they became available.

Apr 9, 2017 at 9:23 AM Post #400 of 1,582
So the Air was a limited edition for KS or something? 

Bob stated early. They removed it from website since they wanted no other orders since they were back-logged and Air will be back once everything is caught up

Apr 9, 2017 at 11:32 AM Post #401 of 1,582
Bob stated early. They removed it from website since they wanted no other orders since they were back-logged and Air will be back once everything is caught up

Hmm.....thats good to know! but wondering why it cant just bein the site like delta,atlas-delta,pm6 with the note in their respective link with "sold out" & product is unavailable? dont know but just askin myself.:rolleyes:

Apr 9, 2017 at 11:44 AM Post #402 of 1,582
Hmm.....thats good to know! but wondering why it cant just bein the site like delta,atlas-delta,pm6 with the note in their respective link with "sold out" & product is unavailable? dont know but just askin myself.
rolleyes.gif

IDK

Apr 9, 2017 at 11:52 AM Post #403 of 1,582
Hmm.....thats good to know! but wondering why it cant just bein the site like delta,atlas-delta,pm6 with the note in their respective link with "sold out" & product is unavailable? dont know but just askin myself.
rolleyes.gif

​I think between the health issues with his son, and the colossal stress of having so many orders to deal with simultaneously, plus preparing for Canjam, it probably is just one less thing to think about/deal with this way. 

The other thing could be, and I stress this is PURELY conjecture on my part, there is a pattern of Bob improving on his first iteration of IEM's, and it could be that he wants to make a change or tweak or improvement and wants to wait for that to be worked through before putting them up on the site or showing them at Canjam. Not everyone has responded favorably to him doing that in the past, so avoiding the whole scenario would make sense to me. Again, pure conjecture on my part, and no one KNOWS until Bob tells us why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back