Trinity Audio Q & A
Mar 25, 2017 at 5:42 PM Post #121 of 136
We had been thinking for some time about doing a weekly Vlog. 

Rather than us just deciding what we should discuss we decided it would be better to ask you guys to ask the questions.

So the point of this thread is for you to ask any questions relating to our gear or the industry as a whole and we will try and answer them in our Vlogs.

So post your questions in this thread and we will include as many as possible each week in our Vlog.

And......GO!

P.s most interesting question of the month gets a prize.

what were the prizes given out for jan and feb?

Mar 28, 2017 at 12:20 PM Post #122 of 136
Bob, what in your opinion will change/shake the audio gear/IEM industry as a whole in upcoming five years, from the technological standpoint? 
basshead.gif

Jun 1, 2017 at 3:32 PM Post #125 of 136
My Question,
Why lie to customers? To quote some direct replies to my inquiries:
-December, "estimated for late January"
-April 10, "we are shipping your order this week"
-April 20, "we will be shipping your order next week"
-May 8, "we will be shipping your order this week"
-May 18, "we will refund you"

Now, June 1st, no shipment, no refund, and no response to my May 28th inquiry about the promised refund.

Meanwhile they supposedly have upgraded and shipped out to other people?

I will never pre-order again. I will never order from Trinity Audio again, pre-order or not.

Jun 1, 2017 at 3:47 PM Post #126 of 136
My Question,
Why lie to customers? To quote some direct replies to my inquiries:
-December, "estimated for late January"
-April 10, "we are shipping your order this week"
-April 20, "we will be shipping your order next week"
-May 8, "we will be shipping your order this week"
-May 18, "we will refund you"

Now, June 1st, no shipment, no refund, and no response to my May 28th inquiry about the promised refund.

Meanwhile they supposedly have upgraded and shipped out to other people?

I will never pre-order again. I will never order from Trinity Audio again, pre-order or not.

Have you tried this email address? Supposed to go to Bob. Others have used this and got refund in a timely manner.

enquiry@trinityaudioengineering.com

Jun 13, 2017 at 6:38 AM Post #129 of 136
I´ve asked this on several threads but have yet to recived a straight answer,

The cables on the Phantom master 4... are they compatible with other 2 pin connectors such as Westone or UE ?

Im just saying becuase i´ve already gone through 5 Trinity cables and the result is the same, a few weeks in the cable gets loose, audio starts cutting out and i´ve already fished them out of my pocket with one of the pods missing,

So i was wondering if there was a different cable from a different manufactuerer that works with the PM4.

Jun 13, 2017 at 6:46 AM Post #130 of 136

The cables on the Phantom master 4... are they compatible with other 2 pin connectors such as Westone or UE ?

Im just saying becuase i´ve already gone through 5 Trinity cables and the result is the same, a few weeks in the cable gets loose, audio starts cutting out and i´ve already fished them out of my pocket with one of the pods missing,

So i was wondering if there was a different cable from a different manufactuerer that works with the PM4.

I don't think the PM4 used a standard 2 pin. It was a Trinity specific cable. To fix your issue though, you should get a pen or flat screwdriver and separate the pins on the cable. This fixed the issue for me.

Jun 13, 2017 at 6:46 AM Post #131 of 136

They aren't standard 2 pin cables like Westone

Jun 13, 2017 at 6:46 AM Post #132 of 136
So post your questions in this thread and we will include as many as possible each week in our Vlog.
P.s most interesting question of the month gets a prize
Oh, forgot about this thread. :wink:
Another great idea that went south, the Vlog had one episode (?) then got taken down by Trinity after a couple of "nasty" comments along with all the other content.
The "prizes" never got mentioned again, so very Trinity. :wink:

Jun 13, 2017 at 11:53 AM Post #135 of 136
Since this is the question thread, although it looks rather abandoned. :frowning2:..
Will Trinity, at some stage, address the VAT situation? It seems rather unfair to charge 20% UK VAT for overseas customers, rather negates the Head-fiers discount of, hmm, also 20%. I know UK and I suppose EU buyers won't be affected, but for people like me, we are paying 20% unnecessarily, and then import taxes into our respective countries.
Makes the discount more of a tax rebate than a true discount.
Hopefully this will be addressed as Trinity grow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back