Trinity Audio - PHANTOM AIR - The worlds FIRST tuneable truly wireless in ear monitor.
Dec 8, 2016 at 7:44 PM Post #151 of 317
Hey Bob, please answer my question.

I shouldn't have to tag, Trinity is the owner and should be paying attention to the thread. I shouldn't have to post in that ridiculous thread to get his attention about the air.

Dec 8, 2016 at 9:17 PM Post #152 of 317
Maybe it is faulty or could be the environment. Email jake@trinityaudioengineering.com and he will help sort any issue you have.

@Bobtrinity

This was my previous question:

Has the prototype or finished product been tested in person, carefully? How is the wireless reception in a crowded city, with lots of other wireless signals?

Please kindly answer. Thanks.

Dec 10, 2016 at 3:38 AM Post #153 of 317
well  
Hey Bob, please answer my question.

I shouldn't have to tag, Trinity is the owner and should be paying attention to the thread. I shouldn't have to post in that ridiculous thread to get his attention about the air.

well i am sure you can ask that nicely. you are aware here is not the official customer support right? so as you should have to tag he should not have to read every single post day in and day out. sometimes be a little appreciative goes a long way dude.

Dec 10, 2016 at 4:49 AM Post #154 of 317
As an owner of the bt Lanyard, I'm quite concerned with the connection. With the lanyard, my connection is spotty. If I'm standing still, usually no issues but when walking, the connection loses signal, especially outside on windy days. This is to the point of being unacceptable at times. Will the "air" use better technology over the lanyard to resolve this?

Please email jake@trinityaudioengineering.com

Dec 10, 2016 at 5:56 AM Post #155 of 317
@BobTrinity
Some of the changes are being commented on over on Kickstarter. Things there sure would be helped by an update describing and explaining the changes to the Air. Better than letting erroneous comments upset some folk there.

Dec 13, 2016 at 7:36 PM Post #161 of 317
@Bobtrinity Is volume control included in the Airs? The Last I heard was that you would see if it was possible without impacting the delivery target. As I haven't seen any comment, I presume it isn't.

Jan 17, 2017 at 3:41 PM Post #165 of 317
Sadly, I'm one of those who can't understand designing a Bluetooth headset without a volume control.

The Apple wireless IEMs don't either. You have to use Siri apparently

Funny thing is, if there hadn't of been such an uproar on kickstarter I genuinely believe we would have got the volume control (but waited for the AIR that little bit longer).

It's such a shame that people buy-in to a pre-order for an in-development product at vastly reduced cost but then act all entitled as if they are buying a finished product off the shelf - ruins it for the true backers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back