Trinity Audio - PHANTOM AIR - The worlds FIRST tuneable truly wireless in ear monitor.
Dec 5, 2016 at 8:28 PM Post #141 of 317
Thanks for the reply. I hope you're right. I hate to get stuck with the default colors, whatever that might be.

Yes the first survey was to get an idea on numbers for a given color. They will email later with actual color request for your order.

Dec 6, 2016 at 3:38 PM Post #142 of 317
As an owner of the bt Lanyard, I'm quite concerned with the connection. With the lanyard, my connection is spotty. If I'm standing still, usually no issues but when walking, the connection loses signal, especially outside on windy days. This is to the point of being unacceptable at times. Will the "air" use better technology over the lanyard to resolve this?

Dec 6, 2016 at 4:52 PM Post #143 of 317
As an owner of the bt Lanyard, I'm quite concerned with the connection. With the lanyard, my connection is spotty. If I'm standing still, usually no issues but when walking, the connection loses signal, especially outside on windy days. This is to the point of being unacceptable at times. Will the "air" use better technology over the lanyard to resolve this?

I found the same connectivity issues when walking my dogs with it under a light coat the drops were very inconsistent and annoying. How is volume control for you. For me the volume is loud even on the lowest settings but I must just be too sensitive.

Dec 6, 2016 at 7:58 PM Post #144 of 317
Connection lost during body movement is my main concern too, which was why I asked Bob that question in previous page. But I have not received a response yet.

Very interesting product!

Bob,

Please kindly comment:

How is the wireless reception in a crowded city, with lots of other wireless signals? Has the prototype or finished product been tested in person, carefully?

I was one of the 20% of users who did not get stable wireless connection, from a popular blutooth earphone made last year. I got one gap every 1-2 minutes, during song playback. Especially when I moved around.

Does the Air's dual antenna design really solve the problem of water gap (of human body)? I hope it works not only on paper (in theory), but also in person.

Thank you.

Dec 6, 2016 at 9:33 PM Post #145 of 317
I found the same connectivity issues when walking my dogs with it under a light coat the drops were very inconsistent and annoying. How is volume control for you. For me the volume is loud even on the lowest settings but I must just be too sensitive.

Yes the volume seems a bit loud but I'm usually in loud environments when using it so it hasn't bothered me.

Dec 7, 2016 at 4:08 PM Post #147 of 317
Connection lost during body movement is my main concern too, which was why I asked Bob that question in previous page. But I have not received a response yet.

Maybe it is faulty or could be the environment. Email jake@trinityaudioengineering.com and he will help sort any issue you have.

Dec 7, 2016 at 4:17 PM Post #149 of 317
Give them a break, no one has tagged Bobtrinity in so he is likely unaware of the need to answer any queries here?

With all the (senseless) drama they are having to deal with at he minute (pm4/6 & hunter) I am sure they can be forgiven for missing this discussion?

In my opinion - as someone who has the atlas lanyard and one of the first air backers I would see you them as two different products surely?

One is a cable accessory, the other is a wireless headphone built from the ground up to be a truely portable wire free solution - I expect the latter to be an improvement on the former?

But saying this...I have no problems with the atlas lanyard on my Nexus 6, no dropouts at all. It's not all to do with the Bluetooth receiver, at least 50% is down to the transmitter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back