Trinity Audio - PHANTOM AIR - The worlds FIRST tuneable truly wireless in ear monitor.
Oct 12, 2016 at 12:40 PM Post #106 of 317

I know, I had one but it died so I can't compare it to the Vyrus except using memory and memory is fallible hence my question. My memory tells me that the Vyrus signature is a step up from the Hyperion but I am unable to check myself, obviously. If the Air sound signature is akin to the Vyrus then I am very tempted. If the Air is akin to the Hyperion, not as much.

Did you get in touch with jake@trinityaudioengineering,com to get the problem resolved?

Oct 12, 2016 at 12:50 PM Post #107 of 317

Did you get in touch with jake@trinityaudioengineering,com to get the problem resolved?

Thanks Bob but it was an Amazon purchase and they gave me a full refund so there was no need to do so.

Jake has helped me with a Vyrus problem though, bless him, and I trust will do so again when the message I sent you earlier is attended to. 

Your customer service reputation is well deserved in my experience. On the one hand that is awesome from my position as the customer. The trouble is it makes your new product pre-orders very hard to resist!
mad.gif

EDIT - case in point; I have just broken my Kickstarter cherry with a pledge for the Air.

Sends a firm Paddington Bear stare of disgruntlement up north to Bob! 
mad.gif

Oct 13, 2016 at 8:22 AM Post #114 of 317
nice to hear the new stretch goals. I'd appreciate it if you can answer my question about returning policies. @Bobtrinity

You get 12 months warranty on kickstarter backed items. However the 14 day return policy doesn't exist on kickstarter product Phantom Air. Kickstarter is there for creators to raise funds to cover the cost of building a project, its not the same as a retail purchase. So if you are unsure wait until they are on general sale for full price.

Oct 17, 2016 at 5:29 AM Post #116 of 317
nice to hear the new stretch goals. I'd appreciate it if you can answer my question about returning policies. @Bobtrinity

Kickstarter projects are not the same as regular website purchases. At this stage you are backing a project to fund it so that they can be made. So what you will get is a 12 month warranty against manufacturing defects etc. But there is no 14 day money back guarantee. If you want that wait until they are at full retail price and buy from our site.

Oct 26, 2016 at 6:14 AM Post #117 of 317
Bob is there going to be anyway on either of the buds to control volume for the phantom air?

Oct 26, 2016 at 6:40 AM Post #119 of 317
Did Bob post that before? I missed it.

There is no volume control BUT in the post campaign survey this feature Will be listed with more information about any time delay it would create this was just posted on the kick starter campaign by Trinity. Not sure the majority will want it but at least they're open to discussing it, can't beat that

Never really thought about it until a little while ago. I guess if you're exercising and moving around a lot having volume control On the earbuds and not on the source is helpful

Users who are viewing this thread

Back