1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds

First

Back
174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183
185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194
Next

Last
  1. peter123
    For the people that were here from the beginning it's sure the way it was presented. Have you read the first post in this thread before?

Not to mention that this is not the first Trinity thread, although the TA staff (conveniently) stopped writing in the older thread(s) when the subject there didn't suit their interests any more.

2. bk123
    it's of no use now. Their phone lines are down too for past 15 days...

Karendar likes this.
  3. Karendar
    I've gone through the main posts and thread quite often. Was never the way it was presented, but some chose to interpret it this way due to Bob speaking in the name of Trinity.

bjaardker likes this.
  4. peter123
    I do believe this impression have been existing since before you even joined here, maybe that's why you seem to have a different impression compared to everyone else......

5. Karendar
    Ok, so I get why people think that. But nowhere on any legal papers have I seen Bob's name... All I interpreted from these topics was Bob being the tech lead +designer of the Trinity brand.

bjaardker likes this.
  6. Karendar
    Kieran just wrote me and gave me a tracking number saying my items were shipped... I am in awe.

7. Karendar
    True. I've also had recent discussions with Bob which gave me quite a different picture... Guess that what was depicted at first amd what happened as time passed, the message drastically changed.

peter123 likes this.
  8. SofaSamuraiX
    I did get a reply from Kieren this morning. It is not very heartening... Maybe just the fact that there was a response...

"You don’t need to apologise , you’re not being a pain , your just wondering what’s is going on , which is understandable , and sadly we can’t give concrete news about your phoenix at the moment, which I know dose not sound very good , but at the moment with the website down temporarily, it has made it a bit harder finding out the status of everyone’s orders.

Regards,

Kieran

Trinity Audio Engineering Ltd

www.trinityaudioengineering.com"

9. Karendar
    I'd be really worried if I were a customer of any Trinity products beyond the PM6/Hunter... Not expecting any of these to make it to production.

10. SofaSamuraiX
    I was told already in another email from Kieren that the issue with the Phoenix getting out is mostly am issue of logistics. But last day or so my faith in that has sort of fallen apart. I could use that money on a Schiit fulla 2 or bills.

11. Midgetguy
    As a person who is at least sort of competent with tech, that last half of the sentence about the website being down making it harder to find order status doesn't make any logical sense unless they were less-than-smart in their data handling avenues. The website being down would only make it harder if the way they generally looked up orders was through some sort of web front-end, which is a terrible idea for precisely this situation. A small in-house application that can be run from a company network computer that connects to the database would be much smarter and more reliable because you could have a downed domain situation and still be able to act on requests for information. Data fetch operations shouldn't be affected by a web domain being down.

SofaSamuraiX likes this.
  12. bjaardker
    It was a shopify site, so it wouldn't be out of the ordinary to do all of their ecommerce fulfillment through there.

13. Midgetguy
    That is a good point, but what's down is the consumer-facing portal. I find it hard to believe that and the management portal would both be down for such a long time.

14. bjaardker
    I dont think it's a matter of it being down so much as it being a fiscal matter between them and shopify.

15. rantng
    I can't imagine that when I signed into my account to check my order status on Trinity, that is also how Trinity staff / Kieran would check on my orders.

First

Back
174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183
185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194
Next

Last