TRINITY AUDIO ENGINEERING LAUNCH NEW CAMPAIGN FOR HIGH-END SPORTS IEM's
Aug 13, 2015 at 3:09 PM Post #17 of 713
Sorry i had read it and meant to reply and got side tracked.

We wont be attending as we just wont have the time but intend to get to as many as possible next year.

Thanks for the response, I appreciate it.

Aug 13, 2015 at 3:36 PM Post #19 of 713
On our colour list will consist of polished aluminium , purple and gunmetal.

We can easily add red, yellow, black and orange.

We want to make what you guys want, so keep the suggestions coming and i can update kickstarter campaign no problem.

IMHO, that would be a nice set of colors, would cover a lot of preferences and styles!

@Wokei, can't stop thinking on you looking at those purple Trinity
tongue.gif

Aug 13, 2015 at 3:52 PM Post #21 of 713

IMHO, that would be a nice set of colors, would cover a lot of preferences and styles!

@Wokei, can't stop thinking on you looking at those purple Trinity
tongue.gif

Wokei would probably like them even more if they were orange
bigsmile_face.gif

Aug 13, 2015 at 4:20 PM Post #23 of 713
* Votes - Matte Black

Bobtrinity

Will there be memory wire for wearing the phones over the ears ?

The photo shows the wire not following closely over the ears.

Can the earphone be worn down & just as well ?

Its over ear wear only really, although it is possible to wear down but looks strange.

I dont plan on adding cable guides as they really dont need it and stay well in place using the cinch but i wi be adding memory wire into the 2 sports cables.

Aug 13, 2015 at 4:31 PM Post #24 of 713
Its over ear wear only really, although it is possible to wear down but looks strange.

I dont plan on adding cable guides as they really dont need it and stay well in place using the cinch

For over ears I generally personally prefer added support & comfort from memory wire if implemented well. E.g Aurisonics ASG.

The softer braided wire used with deltas possibly does not need it but when using plastic/rubber sheathing like on the remote/mic versions I think the wire is more rigid and will not flow over the ear as well. Tend to stick over like in photos.
Cinch is ok but can be discomforting as it makes me feel the wire is clamped along my face.
Memory wire allows cable to flow freely once it is guided over the ears.

This is one of my annoyances with Fidue A73 build.

Might be worth considering with two of the non braided wires.**

[COLOR=FF00AA]Also VERY Pleased to read that the Mids will be tuned to be little warmer on the Atlas :)
[/COLOR]

**EDIT

Just saw your amended post. Two sports wires with memory wire - yes !
Great minds :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back